Streaming Art 2 Nite

A

Atlas Child

Original poster
I'm trying to start a thing where I stream art every night at 10 pm EST. I did it last night and the night before, so i'm going to try to stick to it. I'll be doing it tonight as well and will either be working on the piece I started during last night's stream, with the chic in the bathtub or another piece with aliens dissecting a human (probably the first).

If you have nothing else to do you're welcome to stop by and just talk about anything, i'll have the chat box open off cam. No idea how long it'll last, but feel free to come and go as you want. Check the link in my sig for the stream link.

I'm no expert on art, and don't claim to be, but personally I enjoy watching other people work when I don't have anything else to do, haha. Plus it's good background noise :P.

Reactions: Fluffy
Pos Laptop rebooted for security update without telling me. Luckily I only lost ~7 minutes of work. Stream starting back up. Trying to get this piece done tonight so I can start a new one tomorrow.

Starting a new one tomorrow. Here is the piece I finished tonight:

gxbmsm6l.png

I kept the live stream open so I could glance at it in between my chores and such. What I liked best was watching the creation of the bubbles. :3

Reactions: Atlas Child
Going again tonight. Starting a new one.

Set to follow. Might start watching while I'm on my last hour at work. Love the art.

Reactions: Atlas Child
Supremely jealous of your skill and dedication to your art. Is it all digital? Or photo manipulation?