Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
0.o

Oh my....

I dunno what to say...

None of you will ever partake of a bubble bath without fear again when you fall asleep....

xrayrubberduck_450x300.jpg

The windshield wiper blade scored about a 8.4 on my WTF-o-Meter.

The comment about the man shoving a zucchini up his butthole makes you wonder what the hell he was doing.

The condom inhalation kinda makes me wonder, HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE THAT?!

*Man puts on condom, woman goes to work*

INHALE

*Woman stops and for some reason, man doesn't have to take off condom because she INHALED IT*

And.... Jumi.... how in the hell....

HOW DID THAT GET DOWN THERE! HOW DO YOU SWALLOW SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!

Or....

Oh god....

Don't tell me it went in the other way...

nailgun.jpg

Daaaaaamn. Nailgun to the head.

0.0 I think I am gonna cry....

I KNOW HOW THE ZUCCHINI GOT IN THERE! >D HURR HURR! But seriously, people will do the strangest things to get their kicks I swear...

Like auto-asphyxiation ?

I found a glass vase on a patient's abdominal X-ray three days ago. My colleagues and I lol'd. It wasn't a particularly impressive sized vase or anything, but it was lol worthy.

HOW IN THE HELL.... oh....

I KNOW HOW THE ZUCCHINI GOT IN THERE! >D HURR HURR! But seriously, people will do the strangest things to get their kicks I swear...

Bad Zypher...

vlcsnap-43311.png

Who the hell puts a gerbil in the place where the sun don't shine?

I mean, god damn it!

Same kind of moron that sticks a cucumber done there as well.

Those poor vegetables and creatures

My cousin the x-ray tech always has fun stories.

I think my fave is the grossly obese guy who came in with abdominal pain and they found a Big Mac (wrapper and all) rotting underneath the folds of his belly. Not exactly "inside" the guy, but if you're fat enough to lose an entire hamburger, you've got issues.

Oh yes, also the doorknob (door attached) that got stuck in a guy's backside. His excuse was that he was bending over to pull up his pants and backed up and accidentally got stuck. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.