Strangers to Love

She nuzzled into his shirt, inhaling his scent deeply and sighing in relief. Her arms wrapped around him securely, holding on to him for dear life.

"...Someone killed you," she replied finally, images from the nightmare flashing before her eyes again, "There was a woman...and she killed you. She told me...that if she couldn't have you...no one could."

Looking up at him, she brought him down for another passionate kiss, finding comfort in his love and embrace; "I don't want to let you go," she whispered against his mouth, slipping her tongue in to wrap around his, "but it was so real...I was scared."

He held her tight into his arms, and he knew what woman she was talking about, and it was Jen. "No one is going to hurt ok? I promise. No one will take me away." he said while staring into her eyes, he grabbed her hands "Look? See, I'm still here, I'm not dead no one is going to kill me, not even Jen, ok? I promise." he kissed her, hand touched her face running his thumb on her cheek. "Look a me.." he said gently and continued "..I won't let it happen, Ok? I love you so much and I wouldn't let that happen I promise." he said to her and started kissing her passionately

Duchess responded to his kiss eagerly, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding him close, her tongue twisting around his in a desperate attempt to forget about the dream and to be in this moment. She could feel his hands on her back, her sides, her hips; his lips were pressing firmly to hers; his hair was brushing over her forehead and his heat was encasing her.

He was real...he wasn't dead. Slowly, the fear and the panic left her and she was once again just in the embrace of her lover because that's where she wanted to be, not because she was afraid it was all a dream.

He held her tightly in his arms and rubbed his hands up and down against her body, "Hey, I love you ok?" he said. "Your the only girl that I've fallen this deep in love with and it's never going to change. Soon you and I shall be married and we'll throw a huge ass party and we can dance our asses off and you and I can have mad sex and then have a big family." he said trying to cheer her up.

Duchess laughed heartily at his words, sitting up with him and hugging him close to her, laying her head on his shoulder, "We have mad sex now, though maybe you're thinking of being adventurous once we've been wed?"

Her words were joking and teasing as she kissed his neck, then his jaw and then his cheek, a laugh leaving her lips again. She could only imagine their honeymoon now, how they would probably never leave the room so they could bask in each other's company and embrace and love. The idea was so beautiful and exciting, one to truly look forward to. She laced her fingers with his and sighed in contentment.

Clu laughed and kissed her passionately, "Well..hmmm..you want mad sex now? We would have to be very very quiet because of Darian is here." he said as he kissed her deeply and running his hands threw her hair and pulled back running his tounge down to her neck and did a circle and then stopped and smirked "I believe I just teased the shit out of you.." he said chuckling and then into a faint laugh, "..I love you." he said trying to hide under the covers.

Watching and laughing as he hid under the covers, she slowly wrapped her arms around him, the silly man that stole her heart, and hugged him close.

"I love you, too," she replied in a gentle whisper, untangling him from the sheets and pulling him down on top of her, continuing their passionate kissing as her hair fell over the side of the bed, "I'll always love you."

"I'll always love you." he said as he kissed her, his heart yearning for someone like her for a very long time, he fell in love with a beautiful woman who is caring and loving in every way he could imagin. Her soft touch running on his skin, her smooth lips against his, the love the share and make in bed. He was home, he was finally where he belonged, and that was with her. He ran his hands down to her side and up to her back and pulled her closer to his body making her back arch, "God your so beautiful. I'm the luckiest man on earth." he said while smiling in between their kisses.

"Where have you been half my life?" he said chuckling. He held her in his arms and was still kissing her. Kissing Duchess was like life being reborn inside of him, her touch made his heart rebuild itself with every pattern she drew on his body with a simple smooth touch with her finger. "I can't wait til I call you my wife."

She felt her cheeks heat up at the title that would soon be hers on their wedding day, her heart flooding with untold amounts of joy. Her breasts pressed against his chest as his hands slipped underneath her back, curving along her spine erotically. She groaned into their kiss, her hands tangling in his hair and her legs twisting with his in a familiar position, one that she knew well from many nights locked in his embrace. It was a wonder how she wasn't pregnant yet, but that wasn't something she was going to give much mind too at the moment.

He felt her legs twist along with his, which he knows very well from the many nights they shared together. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" he asked her as he was kissing her. He scratched his nails up and down her back and kissed her neck with pleasure, "Your body is heating up baby." he said as he threw off the covers and grabbed a sheet ans swung it over them. He sat up and took of his shirt and threw it on the side of the bed and leaned back down to her and kissed her passionatly once more. He couldn't get enough of her lips, or her touch, he couldn't get enough of her period.