Strangers to Love

Duchess moaned as she was thrown from his waist and pinned down to the mattress, a jolt of excitement rushing through her from the sudden action and the prospect of being restrained. His hands release her wrists and slipped under her to caress her back, warming her ebony skin. She sighed and groaned as his lips closed aroun her nipples, opening her hazy eyes to stare out the window towards the pink and orange sky. The sun was beginning to set, already touching the horizon and splashing the sky in its bright hues. It had been...the best day of her life so far and it was coming to an end in an equally beautiful way. She smiled towards the sun, warmth and happiness erupting in her chest before her attention was drawn back to the gorgeous man hovering over her as his fingers dove between her legs and touched her excited sex.

"Ah...d-don't worry about it," she answered, her hips lifting up more I feel his fingers against her, "It felt...good...exciting, hehehe."

She leaned in and kissed him deeply, pushing on his chest to have him sit up and then back while she settled herself between his legs. As he had done to her earlier, she unbuttoned his pants then pulled down the zipper with her teeth. She pulled them down off his waist and threw them on the floor, his boxers following suit.

"My turn to tease you," she whispered with a dark giggle, leaning in towards his semi-hard member.

She kissed the head of it very lightly, a ghostly touch, before placing soft kisses along his shaft. She drew her tongue up the sides painfully slow and circled the head of his manhood with the tip. She then sucked the head gently, bringing him pleasure in the same way he brought it to her earlier that day.

He moaned as she went down on him, he smirked and his mouth opened as she circled his shaft, he placed his hands on her head as she motioned up and down, "Oh my god!" he moaned loudly, he smiled and had a plan of his own to pleasure them both at the same time, but he caught a glimpse of the sun setting in sky, it was so beautiful, like Duchess, this was the best dy of his life and their was more to come, he looked down at her and smile "Wow baby...jesus..oh god!" he exclaimed out loud almost forgetting his idea, "You want to try something? It might be fun, you are able to do the same as your doing now but in another direction." he said with a smirk on his face, he lifted her up with his strong arms, and turned her around where she was under his face and he placed his hands gently on her back and leaned her forward as he opened his mouth and stretched out his tounge and licked once on her clit and smiled, "How's that?"

Duchess moaned loudly as she came off his member, arching her back down and pressing her sex against his mouth involuntarily.

"Ah! O-Oh...god, yes!" she cried, plunging her mouth back down on his member and taking him whole.

She bobbed up and down on his erection, moaning and sending vibrations along his length. Her tongue lathered the sides and circled the head repeatedly, her cheeks flaming with the heat of her pleasure.

He started to eat her out like an animal, going crazy on her, slithering his tounge in and out of her sex, sucking on it, nippling on her clit, giving her pleasure with every stroke he made on her. He wanted her, actually needed her, without her he would have no meaning in his life, he felt that way with Jen but not like he feels with Duchess. They shared, compassion, love, trust, everything that love is meant to feel.

"Oh baby I want to be inside of you so bad." he said with his mouth full, he looked down at her and chuckled and layed his head back and smirked, he spanked her once and then twice, he smiled and then started playing with her clit and miving his fingers faster inside her. "OH wow baby. At this rate your going to make me cum, haha" he said with a chuckle and then moaned.

Duchess let out a long moan as Clu's tongue pleasured her clit, his fingers sliding in and out of her sex rapidly. When he spanked her, she have a yelp as a jolt of ecstasy courses through her. She sucked him harder and harder before his words flitted through her mind. She quickly pulled off his member and snatched herself away from his mouth before straddling his waist again, holding his arms down, with her womanhood hovering over his erection.

"You want to be inside of me?" she questioned him with a snicker, teasing the head of his member by allowing it to rest at the entrance of her sex, "Then be inside."

She pushed her hips down, groaning and moaning loudly as he filled her up again. His length was hard and hot inside of her, throbbing deliciously. She looked down at him with lust-filled eyes as she started moving, lifting and dropping her hips against his. His member stroked her insides and, with a little shifting, brushed her sweet spot.

"Clu...oh yes, Clu!" she moaned his name, working herself along his length and kissing him passionately.

He felt her warmth as she easied her way onto him, feeling nothing but ecstasy and passion, "Oh god baby! I love you, I love you so much." Clu said with a moan, he slid his hands up and down on her back and scrabbing his nails down her back and ran then up once more and grabbed and handful of her hair and pulled it back but didn't pull to hard so she wouldn't be into too much pain, "I hope I'm not pulling to hard to the point I'm hurting you." he said through a moan.

He started to move faster and faster inside of her, then he easied himself all the way inside her, deep inside her, "Oh god, oh..yes. Damn Duchess you are an animal!" he chuckled with smirk on his face.

He put is arms around her and spun her on her back so he could be on top, he started stroking her softly but then started doing it fast and then faster, he leaned down to her neck and bit her neck as he was going in and out of her snatch, and started running his hands to her back to make her arch her back, "Your the woman I've been waiting for my entire life. Your the one, Duchess, I am yours and yours only, leave your mark on your territory" he said as he stared deep into her eyes.

"Ah! Mmm...only if you come in me, lover," she responded with an equally devious smirk, giving a sharp cry when he suddenly slammed against her sweet spot, stars flashing across her vision, "Oh! Oh...god, Clu! You feel so good inside of me!"

She lifted her hips to meet his thrust for thrust, arching her back up as his nails scraped her skin. She was leaking onto the sheets of her bed now, their mixed juices spilling out of her as they made love. His confession made her heart feel warm and she stared into his eyes with love and passion and lust. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a hot kiss, moaning into his mouth as her tongue danced around his.

"Clu...Clu, you're so wonderful!" she cried with abandon, her hands smoothing down to his hips to follow the motion of his rutting, pulling him harder against her, "You're so...big...and hot-ah! I-I...love you so much!"

"Oh baby..I'm going to come inside you Duchess." he graoned, "I love you too!" he continued, feeling every motion they where making together. He was with the woman of his dreams, the woman he has been waiting for, he grabbed her and out her into his arms and moaned "Oh god..I-I'm about to come!" he said and as he said that he blasted inside her and he let out a yelp with a burst of ecstasy, he stayed inside her and he was stroking her very slowly, he was throbbing inside of her, they where drenched in their own juices.

"I'm glad I met you, Duchess." he said as he was holding her. "Wow you are an animal!' he chuckled, he loved everything they shared, he lifted his head, to meet her eyes with his, "I love you so very much." he said, Clu looked to the side of the bed and grabbed his bag and opened it, he scuffled through and pulled out a very beautiful diamond ring, the cost a fortune, he looked at her and said "Here I want you too have this..it was my mums, well it was past down in my families generation and now I want it to be yours." he said while grabbing her hand and slidding it on her ring fnger. "I love you so much and I am glad to be yours and honored you said yes to a clumbsy and crazy guy like me." he said while he kissed her.

"Oh Clu...it's beautiful...thank you," Duchess replied, her voice thick with unshed tears as she returned his kiss.

It wasn't the fact that he had given her a diamon ring or the fact that it was a diamond anything that made her say it was beautiful; it was the sentiment behind it, that he loved her so much he was willing to give her his mother's wedding ring as a sign of their engagement. As he lay with her again, his arms wrapped around her as her naked body curved around his perfectly, she couldn't help but feel that she had truly been blessed. Here was a wonderful, beautiful, cheesy, clumsy, caring, kind, warm, and loving man, lying in her bed and kissing her tenderly, and she had no idea what she had done to deserve him. She caressed his back lovingly, tracing each scar that she felt with the utmost care, before sliding her hand down his side to his hip and back up again. She kissed his neck and his collarbone, indulging herself in his taste and his warmth in their post-sex cuddling. She was very slick between her legs, their combined juices still spilling out of her and onto the sheets.

"Clu...I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you," she whispered against his chest, looking up into his eyes, "I never thought I could be this happy. You're a wonderful man, Clu, and I always want to stay by your side and protect you from all that want to hurt you. I want to show you my love and affection every day for the rest of our lives. I want to make you happy...forever."

She kissed him slowly and sweetly, laying her head on the pillow a moment later as she continued to caress his body.

"Your welcome, Duchess. Now you know that no matter where you are or where I am, I'll always be right here with you no matter what." he said holding her tight against his naked body, he looked at her, rubbing his hands up and down on her back, doing circles and lines on her back, "So what do you want to do now?" he said smiling at her, he loved the feeling of her into his arms, their hearts beat in harmony, her laying on his chest made him the happiest man on the planet, "I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you, haha, I've been thinking about that alot." he said back to her with a chuckle, "You've made me the most happiest guy on the planet and their is no way in hell I will mess this up. Oh no ma'am." he said shaking his head, he thought to himself and remembered that all the rest of the men that left and promised her that they would come back for her, "Hey..babe, what is going to happen with the guys that promised that they would come back for you and find out that your with a guy like me.." he paused and had an image of a huge dude walking up and sees them together and having to fight him, "..wait..uh how big are these men, if you don't mind me asking?" he said chuckling and with a nervous tone.

"Hmm...let's see...well, one of them was an ex-knight to the king, a couple others were renegades...I have no idea what the other one was, but everyone called him Stronghold because he was so big," she answered truthfully, tracing patterns on his chest, "I don't want you to worry about them, okay? They're not important and I was never in love with any of them. I think they just thought they were in love with me because of the fact that I gave them somewhere to stay and trusted them to not kill me, haha."

She leaned up and kissed him lovingly, cupping her cheek in her hand while she giggled, "If they do come back, I'm going to show them this ring and tell them that I finally found someone to love. So don't worry, okay?"

The thought of the men being huge kinda worried him, but he fought bigger...alot bigger. "Oh that's great.." he said chuckling, he looked at her laughing at the fact on she picked him and not the others, the guys she was describing to him where huge compared to his size, he was blessed with a beautiful woman who knew how to hold her own, especially in tough sitiations which he loved about her. "You know..if my mum was still around, she would've really loved you, she is just like you, strong hearted and caring and willing to help anyone, especially strangers." he said while running his fingers threw her hair, she asured him that nothing was going to happen, she wouldn't let it, "Yes ma'am..i mean my beautiful wife." he chuckled "Hahaha, that was corny haha." he laughed at his own words. "Being with you has been the best of days, and I can't wait to spend more with you for the rest of my life." he said while leaning in for a passionate kiss.

"You carry my heart and sould for all eternity, and always will." he whispered to her in a soft and gentle tone.

Duchess smiled at his softly spoken words, their gentleness and promise covering her like a warm blanket as they both slipped under the covers for the night. His arms held her protectively and his heart beat strong in her ear as she cuddled close to his side. They spoke in quiet whispers to each other, talking about the new baby that was born, the announcement of their engagement, the wedding they were going to have, and the future they would build together. They talked about everything...except for the one thing that plagued Duchess's mind and that's this Jen woman that was Clu's first fiancee. From what he had said about her, she was not a kind woman and not one to give up too easily. Duchess didn't mention it, though, and only wrapped her arms around her lover, her soon-to-be husband, and drifted off into a peaceful sleep in his embrace.

A few weeks passed them by, close to a month really, and things were going wonderfully for the new couple. They had decided to take it slow in their engagement, not wanting to rush into a wedding too soon so they could have more time to really get to know each other. However, that didn't stop them from making love on a daily basis; Duchess just couldn't get enough of her vital lover and would often seduce him in playful ways to get him in the mood. It was fun and exhilerating and it felt so good.

The sun rose on a new day, Duchess greeting it with a light stretch as the rays shone upon her face. She sighed contently and just lay in bed for a time before the arm around her waist had her turning her head behind her. There, Clu still lay sleeping, his handsome face so peaceful and vulnerable that she couldn't help but to give his forehead a gentle peck. Being sure not to wake him, she slipped out from the warm covers of the bed and quietly went about getting dressed to go out. She had promised Anna that she would stop by and spend some time with her and the new baby, just to give the young mother a bit of a breather and to see the child as well. Branson, the child's name, was a healthy and vibrant baby boy who was responding well to his mother and father, the baby quite happy and easily excitable. Once she was dressed, Duchess wrote Clu a note in her pretty cursive to let him know where she was.

"Good morning, love. I went to Anna's to visit her and the baby. Will be back later. Don't forget that Mr. Coltan at the Book Borrow needed your help in repairing the book cases, fixing his fallen door, and patching a hole in the roof. Don't have too much fun, hehehe. I love you, sweetie. Duchess."

She smiled at the note and gave it a small kiss before placing it on the pillow beside her sleeping fiance. With a small giggle at how cute he looked, she slipped on her boots and left the room. She jogged down the stairs and glided out the door, heading down the road to see her dear friend and new mother Anna.

Clu's eyes opened 15 mins after Duchess left the house, "Ahhh..wow..so refreshed. Huh?" Clu said noticing a note on the bed, "Oh no.." he said with a worried look on his face but turned into a big smile when he read it, "I need to get in the shower and head down to Mr. Coltan." he said while pulling of the sheets and jumped in the shower, which only took about 10 mins and the to get dressed. He made him a sack lunch and headed out the door.

Everyone waved at him and was saying hi, being so nice to him. This was home to him, this was HIS home now, not the other place that he left years ago, which was still bothering him. Their wasn't much about Jen since that day which was good. She must have left to go search for something else..which wasn't going to happen, he knew Jen to well.

He arrived at Mr. Coltans Book Borrows shop, "Hi Mr. Coltan sorry if I'm late, had a um..long night, sir." Clu said while looking at the damages of the shop, "So what do you want me to fix first, sir?" he said again.

Mr. Coltan, an elderly man who's joy in life was through the written fantasies and stories of authors, smiled at the young man as he stepped through the door and chuckled at him, "Good morning, Clue. A long night, you say? Well, I wonder what exactly kept you up, then."

He chuckled at his insinuation, but didn't pry anymore and merely shuffled towards the young man to pat him on the back affectionately, "I want to thank you, my boy, for doing this for me. I will be sure to pay you properly once all the work is finished. Now then, if you don't mind, the door would be a good place to start. Don't want the borrowers to get injured if it falls on them."

He laughed his old laugh and shuffled back behind the counter to start preparing the new books he received to be put on the shelves. He watched Clu for a time, a gentle smile on his face as the young man worked and nodded his head approvingly.

"I must say, Clu," he started after a few minutes of silence, "That I am truly glad you and Duchess are getting married. I've known Duchess since she was just a little girl, always running around and getting into some wild adventure or finding some injured, abandoned animal to care for. She was always so independent and free, like her father was, and sweet and loving like her mother. She deserves a wonderful man to love and care for her as she had been doing for everyone in the village all these years...and I'm glad to say that you're that man."

Clu blushed at Mr. Coltan's words, "Well thank you, sir. She is really an extrodinary woman, and very beautiful as well. And you don't have to pay me anything Mr. Coltan, as long as your happy with my work then that's the payment." Clu said with a smile and started working hard on that door so it would be perfect for Mr. Coltan, he looked back and realized that he has a lot of work to do and he smiled, "Good, something to keep me busy."

He almost got the door done but before he finished it and put it up and started something new, he wanted to make sure it was ok with him and that he liked it. "Mr. Coltan, sir!" he yelled to get his attention and walked over their to meet him half way, "I almost finished the door sir, and before I put it up I want your opinion on if it is suitable for your taste and like, sir." he said to him walking him over to the unfinshed door, "So what do you think sir?"

"Why, this is extraordinary!" the old man praised, touching the fine wood and the fixed hinges that were once so decayed, it could no longer hold the weight of the door, "Grade A work, my boy! Thank you very much! I approve."

The old man smiled and patted his back, standing back some so he wouldn't be in Clu's way when he put it back up; "If you don't mind me asking, son, when do you and Duchess plan to have the wedding?" he asked him, chuckling, "The ladies are excited and ready to help and some of the men are thinking of building the both of you a little get away cottage for the honeymoon."

"Um..I don't know, Duchess and I want to take it slow before we shoot of to the wedding, their is still much to learn about her." Clu said smiling, "I love her but I don't want to ruch things and get married right off the bat, you know what I mean? I want to do what she is ready for." he said while putting up the door and putting the hinges together, and swipped his hands together, "There, good as new." he smiled and looked at Mr. Coltan, "What next sir?" he said happening notice a huge guy with a backpack on and waving at everyone, but he didn't care he looked at Mr. Coltan, "Should I take the shelves or the roof?" he said smiling.

"Perhaps the roof, my boy. The shelves are propped up enough to hold the books for now," Mr. Coltan replied as he and Clu continued on with business and the man outside continued walking and greeting the people, neither one realizing what his very presence would mean for Duchess and Clu.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Within the comforting walls of her friend's house, Duchess sat holding the precious new baby of Anna's in her arms, cooing at the child while Anna herself sat comfortably in a chair next to the window. Anna had been ecstatic to have Duchess over, the woman owing a lot to the ebony female for making her delivery easier. They had been talking and playing with the baby for quite some time when a commotion outside the house, like the excitement of the villagers, caught their attention.

"What on earth is going on?" Anna said, getting up from the chair to go and see what was happening while Duchess continued holding the baby.

Anna soon came back, her eyes wide with shock and her mouth open. Duchess looked at her curiously, "What is it?"

"It's...Darian," Anna replied.

Duchess's own eyes went wide with surprise as she rose from the chair, still rocking the baby, and went to the front door. There, she got the shock of her life; a tall, large man with golden blond hair, a scruffy beard, and bright green eyes with a satchel over his shoulder could be seen just outside the house, surrounded by the villagers. This was Darian, an old boarder that Duchess had offered shelter to two years ago. He had left for reasons he didn't tell her, but had promised to return for her. She didn't think he was serious at the time because many men had told her that and hadn't returned. Apparently, Darian was different.

As soon as he saw her, the large men let out a laugh and went towards her, "Duchess! Lovely Duchess!"

"Darian," she whispered with a shocked smile.

The man laughed as he went to hug her, but stopped when he noticed the baby and the diamond ring on her finger. He frowned a little and stared at her, "You are...already married...and with child."

She blinked and looked down at the baby in her arms, giving a small cry as she turned to hand it back to Anna, "Oh, no! He's...He's not my baby, haha. Um...but I am engaged, Darian."

She allowed for him to freely see her ring, now feeling slightly uncomfortable as he stared at it and then at her; 'Oh boy,' she thought almost despairingly.

"Yes sir, I'll get to the roof right away." Clu said while climbing the ladder, he stood tall on the roof and happened to look and saw Duchess with the huge man and he was holding her ring that Clu had given her, "Oh shit..I now know who that is.." he said in concern and watched closely hoping he wouldn't hit her nor throw a ruckess around down and try to find Clu and demand him to fight him.

"He doesn't to happy at all..I have no clue what to do." Clu said staring at them. The man really didn't seem to happy at all, Clu jumped down from the roof and walked over to Mr. Coltan and said "I'll be right back sir. I'm going to check up on Duchess." Clu said while walking over their. The more he walked over their the bigger the man got, "Jesus, he's huge." he said to himself, he stopped and hid next to a house and watched them, studing the man. He started to look even more pissed as he stared at the ring. "Please don't throw her ring." He prayed to himself.