Strangers to Love

She smiled against his shoulder and gently ran her fingers over the definite ridges of the scars she felt there, cherishing them as part of the man...she loved. She cried out in sudden pleasure when his hot mouth closed over her breast, his teeth nipping at her nipple. She felt herself growing wet down below, her hips squirming inside her shorts.

"You want me? Then take me," she whispered in his ear, moving to kiss his lips passionately, her tongue dancing with his.

She reached down and palmed him through his pants, her fingers playfully traveling up his zipper to the button.

"Yes ma'am." he said and that was all he needed, she felt her play with his Zipper on his pants, but stopped her, "No, no, no, I want to make you feel really, really good." he said with a smile, he ran his toungue from her breast to her stomach but the same time he was un-doing Duchess pants and took them off, Clu then finished and ran his tounge lower and started to take of her panties with his teeth, he smirked while he was doing it.

Once he took off her panties he ran his tounge all the way down her leg to her thighs, couressing his tounge and nippling on it as while, he looked up at her and said with a evil grin "Here comes the tease." and started to bite her thigh but at the same time he started moving his thumb on her clit in a circlular motion, then running his toungue in between he legs and started eating her out starting her clit and fingering her at the same time.

"Ah! Oh...yes," Duchess cried, her hips lifting off the mattress the moment his tongue touched her sensitive souther lips.

She moaned and gasped as he licked and nipped at her, his fingers slipping in and out of her wet sex. She gripped his hair and spread her thighs a little more to feel his tongue as deep inside of her as she could.

He dug his tounge as deep as he could inside of her, running his hands and nails up and down her back. She was running her gripped his hair and whe she did that he wet fast, just to tease her more. I loved this, he loved doing this, but for the most part he loved doing it with her.

He looked up and licked her clit once and ran his tounge all the way up to he lips and kissing her passionatly and not wanting to stop, and rubbing her at the same time, "You feeling ok?" he chuckled and smiled.

She groaned and gazed up at him through hazy eyes, lust very apparent in their golden color. In response to his teasing remark, she gripped the back of his head and pulled him down for a hot kiss. She placed her hand on top of his as his fingers worked in and out of her at a languid pace. She urges him to go faster, feeling her release fast approaching.

"C-Clu...I'm so...close..." she moaned, gasping when his thumb brushed her clit again.

As she said this he took of his pants and boxers, "Sorry for stopping." he said as his face turned red, he got up and turned around showing his back to her revealing his scars in the light. Their was bullet it scars, blade scars, burns, everything from his past life.

He got ontop of her and gently inserted himself inside of her, "I think this is want you would want, I beleive." he said with a graon. He started of slow, and making love to her, feeling everything, loving her, making his dreams arouse, and hoping that he is doing the same for he. "I-I-beleive I'm in-love with you.." he said with a nervous tone and almost stopped when he said that.

Duchess exhaled a shaky breath, squirming slightly as he sat full, hard, and throbbing inside of her. His declaration of love towards her made her heart leap and she felt close to tears with joy. She leaned up and gently, tenderly, with love in every move, kissed the man named Clu that had been with her for no more than a few weeks, but had already claimed her heart fully and completely.

"I know I love you," she whispered to him, cradling his face in her hands and kissing him again, "I love you so much, Clu, that it scares me sometimes. I don't ever want you to leave me, but I'm afraid that I'll wake up one day and did you gone."

She touched and kissed him gently, their bodies connected as one. She slowly slid her hand down to his hip and lightly pulled him forward, burying him even deeper inside of her as she moaned and rolled her hips against his.

"Take me, Clu," she practically begged him, kissing him again and again, "Make love to me...even if you do leave, for this moment, I want to belong completely to you...I love you."

Clu fell in-love with a women that he only knew for no more than 2 weeks, but he didn't care right now nor is he ever going to care, "I'll never leave you Duchess, ever. I'll be by your side till the day I die, I made a promise to you and I attend on keeping it, no matter what happens. I'm staying with you and only you." They kissed and kissed, he wanted to be with her and not leave but he was scared that he was going to mess things up.

He started moving alittle faster and deeper, he exhaled with ever stroke he made towards, couressing is lips against her and then to her neck, pulling her up close to her body, holding her in his arms, he dug his nails into her back.

"I love you so much, I haven't felt like this, in a very very long time, I'm yours for as long as you want me, C-C-Claim me as yours." he said groaning, "Oh god! I-I-I'm about to cum." he said trying to hold it, and doesn't know if she wants him to cum inside her or anywhere else. "Oh my god, Duchess. I love you baby." he said staring deep into her eyes.

Duchess clutched the man tightly against her, her arms wound around his neck as they rolled their hips together. She could feel him going faster and the air was getting hotter. She wanted him so bad, she wanted to always be like this with him, so in love and together. She kissed him deeply, moaning into his mouth as he shifted and brushed her sweet spot.

"God, yes. Come inside me," she whispered, locking her gaze with his, "I'm almost there, Clu."

He was going faster inside of her, their eyes locked with on with each other, "Oh god." he said while going faster rubbing against her sweet spot. "I-I-I'm about to come...Oh my god I'm going to come!" he said and right after he said that, he bursted inside of her with extascy "Ahhh.." he stared at her with a smile and kissed her and lays her on her back softly and moves in and out slowly inside of her, "Wow..you wore me out girl." he said chuckling, "but then again that's a good thing." he said and kissed her once more. "Your so beautiful." he said staring deep into her eyes.

Duchess swore she saw stars as Clu came inside of her, his hot essence filling her cavity and triggering her own climax as she cried his name in release. She sighed contently and groaned as he continued to pump in and out of her slowly, the man lowering down on her back and hovering over her while kissing her gently. She smiled into the kisses and eagerly reciprocated them, running her hands up and down his sides, caressing the scars on his back and tugging his slowly moving hips down onto hers to feel him buried inside of her.

"Mmmm...that felt so good, Clu. You felt so good," she praised him, planting butterfly kisses along his neck and shoulder.

She was naked and covered in a sheen of sweat with a man between her legs, but she had never felt so beautiful before. This man was holding her warmly and kissing her softly and looking at her with love in his eyes. She kissed him again, slowly, keeping in time to the way his hips fell against hers.

"I love you, Clu," she admitted, never wanting to let him go.

He kissed her one more time and asked her "You hungry babe?" while heading toward the door butt ass naked, he chuckled and looked at her "My sheets are wet, you shall be punished missy." he said in a joking way but also a teasing way.

Their she was, The woman he's in-love with. 'I might marry her...wait don't rush things.' said in his head, but he knew in his heart that he was happy with her and only her, he's never going to leave someone like her at all, no even if things got extremely rough around each other.

"You're the one that made me wet, so you need to be punished," she retorted back just as playfully before blinking in surprise at Clu's current state of undress, "Clu, if you're going to leave the bedroom, at least put your pants back on! I don't know when te other boarders will be back and they don't need a flash of your ass."

Covering herself with the sheets of his bed, she reached down and grabbed his trousers, tossing them into his hands. Her hair was messy as it tumbled around her shoulders, giving her that seductive, post-sex look that she hoped he liked. She smiled at him and nodded her head.

"I am a little hungry, but I'm not sure for what. You want me to come help you?"

"Oh really now, we'll see who gets it first." he said with an evil grin. He realized that he wasn't wearing any pants "Oh wow! Your right, hahaha" he laughed and picked up his boxers and put them on, "See what you have fallen in love with? A clumbsy, weird man who was about to go out their naked and would've shown the world everything and would've scared the livestock away and would've given Ms. Ludelli a heartattack." he said laughing, He looked at her with kind eyes and held out his hand and said "I would love for you to come with me, we can make a feast for us and lay back in bed." he looked at her and smiled.

Duchess rolled her eyes playfully and shook her head with a giggle before rising up from under the sheets. She put her shorts and blouse back on before gliding over to Clu's side, wrapping her arms around his waist and leaning up to give him a soft, loving kiss. She then pressed small kisses to his jawline and his neck before taking possession of his lips once more.

"I may have fallen in love with a man who's weird and silly and maybe a little forgetfull, but I also fell in love with a man who's strong, sweet, warm, caring, and loving...and he's absolutely perfect to me," she whispered against his lips, kissing him again, feeling she would never get tired of it.

With those as her last words, she lead him down the stairs again and into the kitchen, listening for any sounds of the boarders returning and finding it a bit odd that everything was still silent. She didn't think too much on it though for most of them were known for disappearing for three or four days on some kind of job offer before returning back to the shelter.

"So what should we make for us, oh and I'm cooking." he said opening the fridge and started scanning it. "Hmmm.." he turned and saw the bags the was still on the table and forgot about them. "Oops, I think we forgot to put up the rest of the supplies, sorry." he said smiling at her, he touched his stomach and started rubbing it, "Wow, you wore me out." he said again, "I beleive you where right about me not being able to hand you." he said jokingly and with an evil smirk.

She was so beautiful, he couldn't stop staring at her, looking at her would never get old, at that point he knew he wanted to be with her...possibly for the rest of his life.

Duchess grinned at him as she put away the rest of the groceries, leaving out some strawberries as well as a loaf of bread and some cheese and some other things to use for sandwiches. She wasn't really in the mood for food food, so she was just going to snack on the strawberries. She watched Clu as he made his way around the kitchen, his muscles flexing underneath his tanned skin and his hair swaying with his movements. When he looked at her with those dark eyes of his, she felt like she could just lose herself in him forever and be perfectly happy. She giggled at his words and sat on the table top, biting into a strawberry.

"So I guess that means there won't be a round two, huh?" she asked him lightly though there was a devilish spark in her eye, "What a shame."

He picked up a strawberry and put it toward her mouth and stopped to what she said, "Round 2? Hmmm..maybe I can, maybe I can't. Who knows." he said biting into the peice of fruit.
"You up for round 2?" smiling at her while fixing him a sandwhich. He looked at her and smiled, "Your the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my entire life..." he stopped and said again "Wow...that was the most cheesiest line ever made in the history of man kind." he laughed and got salad dressing all on his chest and some on his abs.

Duchess laughed and shook her head at Clu's teasing remark, moving to swipe some of the salad dressing off his chest and slip it into her mouth.

"I don't want to wear you out any more than you already are," she retorted back playfully, "I mean, if you can't handle it, then you can't handle it, haha."

"Oh, hahaha, I can handle it, I'm just afraid of wearing you down to where your numb and sore, I mean I was doing all the work though." he said chuckling and then laughing. He looke at her and took a bite out of his sandwhich, that was stuffed with meat and other stuff, he smiled and shruged and winked at her, he put some of the salad dressing that dropped from the sandwhich and wiped it on her cheek and said "Oops, sorry my aims bad." He couldn't help but laugh at what he said. "I'm so retarded when I say stuff like that." he smiled and then choked on a peice of his sand which. "Wow..I'm trying to kill myself." he continued to laugh.