Stranger In A Strange Land (OOC/Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. I look forward to seeing these profiles!

By the way I did a little updating on my character.

Are the people who posted reservations previously still interested or...?

Yush, is sorry. Life got me. xP I'll make mine after dinner~

Name: Reese Carr
Sexuality: Straight
Angel or Ghost? Ghost
Power: Reese is faster than most and does reasonably well at phasing when calm, but when she's stressed or otherwise distracted, phasing becomes much harder.

Appearance:
michael_jackson_by_pathyelisia-d3dw0ck.jpg
Tattoos/Distinguishing marks: A sparrow is tattooed on her left side for her sister, and the Roman numerals III on the insideof one wrist and V on the other.
Personality: Reese is friendly and outgoing, always ready to spread a smile or laugh when engaged. She is fiercely protective of anyone she cares about and will do anything for them. In fact, she tends to be a little protective of people in general. If she were to see someone getting bullied, she wouldn't just let it slide, whether she knows them or not. On that note, if she believes in something, from a moral belief to her belief that she's right in an argument, she will pursue it stubbornly. She firmly believes in giving everyone a chance, and in her kindness, tends to give many chances, but one her trust is broken, it's nigh impossible to get back. She's willing to help anyone that wants to be helped. However, her anger is something to be feared. She may be quick to irritate sometimes, but working her up to honest anger takes effort. In a fight, she's brutal and merciless, and isn't afraid of hurting someone for whatever reason, whether it's to make a point or just because she's worked up. In fact, she's usually itching for a fight. She loves it.
History: Nothing notable ever really happened in Reese's life. Pretty cut and dry family. She was raised into hunting, taught phasing by her mother, and her agility quickened by her father. Despite their differences, the family gets along pretty well, except for herself. She can't stand them, due to her father's alcoholism and her mother's enabling. She got tired of them over the years, and to this day, they are the quickest way to piss her off. She struck out on her own when she was seventeen, forming loose alliances, but not having a group to really stick with yet. She doesn't mind being alone, however.

The Ghost child, Matt, was no one she knew personally. She had run across him a few times, but that was it. Upon hearing what happened to him, and about the politics behind it, she was enraged. Politics weren't something she really got into, but hearing about the other faction of Ghosts was something she disagreed with, especially if they would do things like that to get someone out of their way.

Sorry about not getting it up last night. My laptop started overheating, so I needed to give it a rest... Kinda hit a block with the history. xP

Last edited by a moderator:
@Miss Flufferbutt - It's great! You're accepted. Sorry for the delay in accepting- my internet's been on the blink the past few days.

Hey sorry I haven't been replying latly I've been at my friends place for the weekend and haven't had time to post anything, I'll be able to post later on this day.

Sorry I haven't posted yet. They've been messing with my work schedule and it's been killing me. @~@ I'm working on one now, though~

Status
Not open for further replies.