Strange Love

He nodded slowly, still taking everything in.

"Oh yeah, I don't have anyone to really tell about it anyway. This place is beautiful!" he exclaimed, not registering the question of food as he looked around.

And then he yawned.

Valien smirked lightly, recongizing fatigue on the other's features. He stood reached out, pulling the younger being onto the plush pillows and throwing a fur over him for a blanket. "Sleep, sweet Kenjir. None will disturb us here." He traveled to the sweets table and brought him back a piece of soft bread and some meat. "Eat a little first." He murmured, watching with fascinating eyes.

Kenjir wanted to object, but after staying up all night to keep an eye on Valien to make sure he stayed breathing, he was too tired. So he grunted instead as his eyelids fell heavily.

Valien finished off the food himself and began to run his fingers through the boy's hair, enjoying the soft texture and unique coloring. "I'll be here when you awake." He promised, leaning down to press his lips to the sleepy mortal's forhead. He hummed a lazy tune, lips turned up in a smile.

Kenjir shifted at the kiss, a light smile on his face as he dreamed of things he wouldn't have ordinarily dreamed.

He didn't sleep long though, maybe a couple hours, and when he woke he immediately took in his surroundings and searched for Valien.

The Phae Lord sat sprawled in his throne, legs open and face in deep concentration. His eyes were shut, his fingers dancing across a large crystal. After several moments he opened his eyes and blinked at his companion, a smile stealing his features. "Did you sleep well?" He wrapped the crystal in a velvet cloth and returned it to its place on a small pedestal on the other side of the room. Straightening the robe he;d changed into at some point in the night. It was a deep blue in color, dotted with little gems so it looked like the night sky. Kenjir would find himself in something similar, his other clothes folded neatly on a shelf, apparently having been washed.

As he woke, Kenjir slowly became aware of the fact that he wasn't in his own bed. Peeking through one eye, he found Valien and smiled gently before yawning and sitting up. As the robe fell from his shoulder, Kenjir slowly became aware of his state of dress, and looked down at himself curiously.

"Wha-?" he started before looking around curiously. "When did I get into this?"

Valien chuckled and let his eyes wander over the other male's bare shoulder. "You looked uncomfortable in your other clothes, so I took the liberty to redress you." He nodded his head knowingly, seemingly pleased with what he'd seen in the process. "Are you in a rush to return home or may I keep your company for the afternoon?"

Kenjir coughed slightly, face reddening because he knew that by redressing the man had to have seen.... everything. The thought didn't bother him the way it should have though, and he recovered fairly quickly.

"Ah, I'm not in any rush to return," he admitted. "I would rather enjoy being here instead."

The violet-haired phae smiled and nodded and his head, before reclining in the pillows beside the boy. "Are you a fan of swimming? There's a lovely emerald pool a short walk from here." He flicked his eyes over the other man, deciding he would very much enjoy seeing him naked....and awake. "I feel need to thank you again for your help last night." He moved the cloth of his robe aside, revealing a neat scar that had been the grievous wound. "Your handy-word sped my healing faster than I thought possible."

"I'm glad to have been able to help," Kenjir told him.

"And swimming does sound nice..." he added almost shyly, his gaze lingering over Valien's scar. And then eyes wandering a little bit to see more of the exposed skin once more.

The Phae Lord stood gracefully, offering a hand to Kenjir as he did. "Come then, I'll show you." The walk was pleasant, bare feet being in no danger of cuts or bruises, the path being lined with soft grass. They soon came to an emerald coloured pool, surrounded by brilliant azure and violet flowers. A few silver-colored ponies made a hasty retreat upon noticing their presence, leaving only tittering birds and butterflies for company. "Perfect." He slipped from his robe, not even a hint of shame dotting his face as he stepped into the warm water.

Kenjir followed without any thought, and it wasn't until they arrived that he remembered they'd be swimming in the nude. His face pinked, and as Valien's robe fell to the ground, his face became even more red even as his eyes wandered to a shapely ass.

Slowly, and only once Valien had turned to see what was taking him, he finally dropped the robe. Face burning due to the eyes on him, he gulped and stepped into the water.

The phae watched him with hawk-like eyes, orbs running lustfully over his thin form. Were it up to him, he'd gran the boy's hips and ravage him right there...but he didn't like the idea of Kenjir screaming at the top of his lungs and running away. "You're lovely, Kenjir. It's a shame your people wear so much clothing." He mused, leaning against the bank as he fell to a sitting position, long violet hair floating on the water's surface.

Kenjir stood in the water looking awkward, face still flushed red.

"Ah, thank you," he mumbled, shifting his feet a little. "I... ah, think you... you are as well...."

Swallowing, he looked around and, in a moment of bravery, moved to sit next to Valien, sinking into the water and leaning forward as though to hide himself from the man.