Strange Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
That, at least, Noxias smiled a little at. "Oh." He answered with a smile. "Well, you'll have to meet me after class if you really want your palm read." What was he doing? It was like he couldn't HELP but to be drawn to her. She had so many friends though, and there was that boyfriend to think about. Or at least, he thought that guy was her boyfriend. He really shouldn't get involved. He'd just gone so long not getting involved, and Indie seemed like she might genuinely be nice...Well, it was too late now. Noxias had already basically invited her to seek him out. "Well, I guess we should practice this shield spell a couple of times. Do you want to be the attacker or defender first?" he offered to her.

[ So sorry for the late reply, life was a bitch to me the past two weeks :/ ]

Indie looked at him with a gentle smile happy that he actually asked her to meet up after class. To be honest, she even felt some kind of weird feeling in her stomach. Something she never felt before. Her eyes showed that she was now in her own clouds, or at least, until he snapped her back to reality. '' Oh, I'll be the defender.'' she said a bit shy. She didn't like being so day dreamy. It made her nervous thinking that people saw her as a lunatic.
'' And... We can meet... after class if you want, '' she said much more quietly as she turned to read the spell once again. She couldn't help, but feel the heat rise to her cheek as she felt like smashing her head to the dirty school desk.

((Thats okay. I'm sorry life sucked though :( Hope everything is okay now))

Noxias gave her a nervous smile too and then nodded. With both the roles they were playing and their after class meet up established, Noxias moved a few paces away from her. "Do you want to practice the shield first, or just go for it?" he asked after they were a respectable distance apart. He could just attack her if she wanted. He was trying quickly to think of a spell that wouldn't hurt her. He licked his lips a little, his brain drawing a blank. He hated when it did that. Luckily it didn't happen very often, when it felt like it was empty. But right then, it was like he couldn't remember a single spell, and he really needed to think of something fast before he looked ridiculous just standing there when he was supposed to be the attacker.

Indie shakes her head, '' Yes! Euh, I mean no. '' she said blushing a little as she continued not looking at him not understanding this sudden shyness and warm feeling. '' I don't need to practice the shield. I already know it. '' she said as she took a deep breath and turned her head to look at him and giving him a smile with closed lips. Her blond ponytail was over her shoulder and she found comfort in playing with her locks. The Griffindor cape warmed her up and she just felt so strange.
Taking a quick look into her spell book, she then turned around and faced him. '' Whenever you are ready Noxias. '' she said the blush still evident on her cheek as she glanced to the side seeing her usual group of friend and trying to search the eyes of her best friend. She had to talk to her after this.

[hey! Finally gonna be on more often! If you want, you can play the best friend of indie :) ]

((Sure I will!))

Noxias nodded. If she already knew it then he supposed it didn't matter, what kind of spell he threw. He took a few steps back so that they had ample time to attack and defend each other. He was always better at spells in theory rather than casting, but he certainly wasn't anything to scoff at either. He was just better at other things. Raising his wand, he waited a moment to make sure that Indie was ready before he gave his wand a flourish. "Amarimpetum!" As soon as it left his lips, Noxias honestly had no idea why he'd used that spell. That spell, of all spells. A love spell. His ears became red just thinking about it, and either way, if Indie blocked or didn't, this was going to end awkwardly.

Brynn glanced up from her spellcasting just as Noxias released his attack. She looked quizzically at Indie, wondering what she was trying to catch her eye for. She made a motion to the person she was practicing with to wait, waiting also for Indie to block that kid's attack before she'd come over to talk to her. Or figure out what it was she wanted. Either way.

Indie was dumbfounded at his spell choice that it left her speechless and she felt a sudden wave of love flooding her. Her eyes turned a lighter blue as her breath began to be heavy. Her eyes fixated on Noxias as she felt her lips dry '' I love you. '' she murmured before placing both hands on his cheeks and crashing her lips to his without a moment of hesitation. Her body acting on it's self as he pretty much pulled him deeper into the kiss knocking off a few books off the table and even a potion. She broke the kiss panting due to how eager the kiss was. She pushed him to the table as both of her hands ended up trailing up his chest, '' I love you so much. '' she said almost desperately in loud enough to make everyone stop what they are doing staring the hilarious scene in front of them.
'' Someone is horny! '' one guy shouted over another as a few girls laughed. The teacher was speechless and immediately asked the class to calm down since basically all hell broke loose and loud people were louder, girls began gossiping, jealous boys were more jealous, and well, pretty much everyone was acting as typical students confronting a very rare and amusing situation.

Noxias's reddness in his ears spread down to his neck when he realized Indie hadn't blocked like she was supposed to. Before he could stop her she'd already crossed the room to kiss him. He pulled back a little but it was like he couldn't get away from her, cheeks joining his ears and neck to turn almost cherry red. "I-Indie!" He gasped after she finally stopped kissing him. He shook his head a little, eyes wide as she continued. He looked towards the teacher, planting his hands firmly on Indie's shoulders to keep her from leaning forward to kiss him again. "Er, help, please?" He asked almost desperately.

"Shut up!" Brynn automatically said to whoever shouted about her friend being horny. God. Boys were such dicks. She marched right over to Indie, stretching a hand out to grab Indie by the back of her cloak and pulling her off Noxias. Brynn was a beater on the Gryffindor team, as as such she was quite strong. She was a stocky girl, but pretty, with long brown hair that she usually streaked with blue. There was a smattering of freckles across her face. She pulled Indie off Noxias so hard he nearly fell over. "Hurry up and get out of here!"

"I'm sorry..." Noxias' voice was a little squeaky. He honestly hadn't meant for this. He had no idea why he had even chosen that spell. He backed up quickly. The worst of it was, he knew after this that Indie was going to be even more embarrassed than he was. And he hated that that embarrassment was his fault. He picked up his books and actually fled the class, not sure what else to do. He thought it pretty likely that he'd never talk to Indie again. Not because he didn't want to, but because Indie wouldn't want to.

Reactions: B l u E s
[Hey, im sooo soooo sorrrrry!!!! I will understand if you end up dropping out but im still interested in it x( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.