Strange (but Awesome!) Flavours

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clear Skies

Original poster
So, Iwaku, are you adventurous?

I ask because today I had an amazing experience: I found out (and tasted afterwards) that Chai-flavored yogourt existed. Since I am a total chai-whore, I had to try and it was creamy and chai and glorious!

So, what strange but awesome flavor/food combination did you taste lately? Give me the goods! :hyper:

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Chai-flavored yogourt existed.
Welp, looks like this is something I must try, since I drink chai almost every day in the morning!

As for something strange and awesome... Probably honey-mustard. I was surprised at how yummy that tasted!

Funny you mention Chai... I just ate vanilla chai gelato ! Unreal.

Also... Ginger is very good, but good :)

Ginger ice cream. Strangest tasting thing I've ever tasted.

Reactions: Another Oat's Oath
Purple Yam ice cream in Hawaii~ Absolutely delicious! When I go back, I'm gonna try Lilikoi flavor next~

It's not quite chai, but I really like green tea flavored ice cream!
I have also had champagne-flavored candy cane that was kind of weird but good.

Oh, and Greenie's mustard reminded me that I broke down and bought mango habanero mustard that I quite enjoy.

So many of my family members think I'm a little weird for liking chocolate and banana combined, but it's one of my favorites. One I was really surprised about was how good pears taste cooked with chicken.

I recently had Green tea flavored ice cream with red bean paste. It made my mouth feel like it was filled with cottonballs.

I had dark chocolate with hot peppers in it. I actually loved it, once I got past the initial burn of the peppers.

Salami and pineapple pizza is the best pizza. fight me.

Purple yam cake. Best thing ever.

[spoili]
ube+cake3.JPG
[/spoili]

Status
Not open for further replies.