Stranded [OOC]

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
I doubt that you need more people but if there is still a spot open I think I could make a very interesting character.

I would also like to join >.>...

It's okay, both of you are welcome to join, you'll have to find a way to run into the group though, as I wouldn't want to make you have to catch up with everyone.

I'd also would like to join if that would be no problem.

Name: Nascha
Appearance: (Physical) Brownish purple hair with yellow eyes. She has red and yellow marks on her face as well as a owl tattoo on her left shoulder, medium height.
tumblr_lw0jg8Zggo1r1rwg3o1_500.jpg
tumblr_ma9g1f5lAG1rz64rwo1_500.jpg
black-owl-tattoo-design.jpg
Appearance: (Wardrobe) She has on a leather dress with a red and yellow pattern on it with a matching shawl. Under it she has on a blueish black bra with a mini leather skirt. (like in both pictures)
Why you were on Airline 46: Heading home to her reservation. Her father is Chief of the Navajo Indian tribe, her mother is the medicine woman. She had gone to a gathering of future leaders and was heading home when the plane crashed.
Expertise: (Are you good at medical needs, camping, reading, writing, nothing, what?) Hunting, camping/survival, native american medicine, sewing, cooking, plant identification, weapon making.
Occupation: (doctor, author, carpenter, army, navy, student, so on) Future Chief of Navajo Indian tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you'd like to join, you may, but you will be the last one. (Iron man and saint + NorwayFoo are still allowed to join)

How do you want me to join Silver? Just kind of run into the group? or something?

You could run into Violet, Xemnas, and Valentine at the waterfall. Could have woken up in the forest and heard voices. =)
Or whatever you want =)

Yeah, that would work. You could've woken before the others, thought us dead, and ventured into the forest alone. Hearing the three voices, you decided to see what was going on, to discover people had survived.

Just an idea, use it if you want, or don't.

It's alright. I just... Lot of action I just missed. Ah, well. I'm bound to be attacked by something.

Idea!! oooh...surprise now...hehe
It's okay, there's plenty more action, considering this island hasn't been found yet. no one has survived long enough to tell others the coordinates...hehe

... You have piqued my interest with your mischievous gigglings... go on...