Straight until Wet Fxf

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Jo

Original poster
Alright, I'm looking for a new partner for fxf. MC will be a teaching assistant at a holistic institute where YC works as an instructor(aromatherapy, herbs, nutrition, or any other holistic course of your choice.) While MC was attending classes, she becomes infatuated with one of her instructors. MC is a young woman of 22, 5 feet tall and all of 130 lbs. She is a short and fiesty latina girl, but she is also very compassionate and generous. She considers herself pansexual and finds both female, male, and trans people to be attractive. Normally, she does not go for anyone that is not physical fit like herself, however, it's the personality and beauty of YC that captures MC attention. YC is a caucasian woman, 13 years older than MC, she is 5'7" and overweight and working on becoming healthy again. She is very sweet and friendly-sometimes flirty(though she does not do this on purpose), very intelligent but she can be very temperamental, she is easily angered.

When MC graduates from one of the programs, she decides to go back to become a teaching assistant. While being a TA, she has a chance to get closer to YC and develops a bigger crush on YC. Not only does YC consider herself a straight woman, she has a boyfriend. Those two things make it harder for MC to make it move, but as YC becomes increasingly frustrated with her lazy, non-affectionate gamer boyfriend, YC realizes that she could be heteroflexible as she spends time with MC outside of work. YC is a Spaghetti Girl: Straight until wet.

Please see my information on my profile page to see my limits and role-play habits. I usually try to keep my posts to 1-2paragraphs minimum with knowledge of basic grammar. I would appreciate the same, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.