Straight Outta Compton Roleplay request

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kazukistarr

Original poster
Hi everyone!

This is my first official post on here and I hope to find some awesome roleplayers to rp with.
I've really been craving to roleplay this film after watching it in the cinema and I'm hoping there is someone out there who wants to roleplay it aswell!

My crush would be O'Shea Jackson (Ice Cube) and I will quickly put down my rules for you to skim read over. I can roleplay any crush you want. I usually roleplay over email but I don't mind trying to roleplay over this site. Just send me a private message and I will send you it. :)

Rules/ how I roleplay:

*No one-liners, it gives me nothing to go on and I will most likely drop the rp if you only give one liner response, especially if I put quite a bit of effort into each reply I send.

*Paragraph form please (At least two paragraphs or one lengthy paragraph) and either 1st, 2nd or 3rd person, I'm not that picky about the point of view you wish to use.

*You play my crush, I play yours . I don't mind doing a split universe if we have the same crush.
grin.png

- we both play side characters.

*Don't make your character centre of attention all the time (I have rped with a few people who have done this and it's really annoying)

*Please help me to keep the plot and action of the rp going, I hate being the one to always have to make something happen in the rp.

*Don't control my oc and I won't control yours.

*Don't ask me to start the roleplay and then not respond after I send a starter. It has happened to me a few times and I find it incredibly rude.

*I don't have any restrictions on swearing, lemons, gore. However, I will not do EXPLICIT rape scenes and I'm not that good at Yaoi or Yuri so would prefer to steer away from there but I can do it if you really want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.