Straggler of the migration

M

Mite

Original poster
Greetings!

I'm a part of the ongoing migration, here to see if this is a good place to settle down. I saw a lot of familiar faces when I checked out the previous pages of the NEW ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES forum, but to be honest I'm more excited about playing with some new faces instead.

I've been participating in forum roleplays for a good while, maybe not as long as some others but hopefully enough to be a decent roleplayer. I've messed around with other roleplaying forms like LARPing and die-based games, but forum roleplays always had a special place in my heart. I never tried a chat roleplay before and they look entertaining, but I'm worried I can't type fast enough for them.

My favorite type of roleplays have always been on the deeper end of fiction, far away from reality like Sci-fi and Fantasy, mechs and magic, all that good fantastical stuff. I'll admit that creating a roleplay and its characters have always been some of the most enjoyable parts of roleplaying for me. What can I say, I'm a worldbuilder. But, that doesn't mean roleplaying my creations can't be just as fun.
On my off time, gaming. Nothing but gaming.

Well, that's probably all the important stuff about me, so now the survey:

What do you prefer to be called?
I can't really see anything easier to say than Mite, but you can call me whatever you want (provided I at least know you are referring to me, of course).

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Everyone on the internet is male, even if they're female.

How old are you?
I never wanted to grow up, but life has a way of forcing it on you...

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
See above.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I want to say I like both, but I'm probably too passive to play one-on-one roleplays.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
I love rainy days, but I don't like getting wet. Opening all the windows, laying on the floor, and listening to the rain pitter-pattering is very relaxing.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
YET NOW HE SEES THE DRAGON'S DOGMA,
UNBOUND BY TIME, ALL-BINDING GRAND DESIGN!
LAND AND SKIES AND SEAS YEARN,
FINISH THE CYCLE OF ETERNAL RETURN!

Welcome to the site, Mite :D! I hope you enjoy your stay, there is plenty to see and do~

Greetings Mite, welcome to the community! ^o^

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku! I'm hope you enjoy you're time with us! I look forward to role=playing and chatting with you in the future!