OFFICIAL EVENT Storytelling with Owlmom and the Sims! THE IWAKU LEGACY: A BROKE ASS BUNNY (With Bonus Kittycam)

Added to Calendar: 10-23-20, 10-30-20, 11-06-20, 11-13-20, 11-20-20

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
twitch-storytellingowlmom.png

YAY BABBINS! Our first poll decided we're going to tell the tale of generations! Our ultimate goal is to create the Iwaku Family Legacy across ten generations with the 10th heir growing up into an adult, and since it was so close in the votes... we'll start off rags to riches style! That means our character will begin with no money and no home and they will have to build it themselves all while trying to find love and make a family. Drama and chaos will ensue. You guys will get to help decide what happens.

Our first stream will be all about creating our starting character!
I really want Iwaku to help deicde their traits, interests, and all that jazz. Character creation is one of the funnest parts of storytelling! Their last name will of course be Iwaku, but the rest... we'll find out live on stream!

The first stream will be FRIDAY 23rd @ 2PM TO 5PM CENTRAL.
I will keep this stream going weekly on Fridays, unless for some reason I need to shift days! Dates will always be on the calendar. It'll be hosted on MY TWITCH CHANNEL! I've been working on it to make it pretty and fancy! Don't forgot to Follow so you can hang out in the chat during the stream and get notifications when we go live. You might even catch me doing test streams of the game and kittycam before the 23rd.

At the end of the stream I'll post updates about the story on Iwaku with screencaps AND A POLL!
The poll will determine the fate of something in the story. I am also testing out recording the stream, so I can upload it for everyone to watch/listen to if they weren't able to be at the live event. I'm might explode my computer?

Also poor Astaroth Astaroth got roped into helping me, so he'll make sure I see all your nonsense when he's not picking on me. If we're really lucky we'll kidnap Kitti away from her scientisting.

Until then...

Hey Sims 4 players on Iwaku! Do you make Sims? Houses? Venues? MAKE ME SOME AND I WILL PUT THEM IN MY GAME BEFORE THE 23rd SO YOU CAN SEE YOUR STUFF IN THERE.
Make it, upload it to the gallery and use the hashtags #simsforowlmom or #buildsforowlmom I would love to add a bunch of your sims to my game. If you use custom content and give me your CC list on those sims, I can grab whatever I don't have. ESPECIALLY make me some Young Adults, because this sim we create is going to need friends, lovers, and enemies.

I'll post some screencaps this week of the world while I am trying to learn how to record stuff. 8D For now, here is another kittycam shot.

WIN_20201011_19_21_29_Pro.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Astaroth

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
I feel like they are not going to be this cute on Friday. >:[

WIN_20201020_17_42_22_Pro.jpg

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
And here is a sample of the kind of quality cat content you can expect!

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
THIS IS TODAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WE DID IT.

Here is your very first episode 0n my a link it is thiiiis

I will post a poll of on which girl Cara Iwaku should ask out later, and write up some fancy text about what happened. But right now I am tired, so you can watch the video.

We will be doing it again NEXT FRIDAY, SAME TIME. 8D

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
For those who couldn't be there (and don't want to watch the video), a brief recap of events!

Introducing Cara Iwaku, the founder of this legacy!

ep01-caraiwaku.png

Thanks to the wonderful and hilarious commentary of the Twitch chat, we know that Cara is a trans sim who loves to skirt the line between feminine and masculine with their style. They're a creative geek that enjoys art and is trying to kickstart their writing career! Of course Cara is also a bit of a classic hipster, so their pretentious opinions and mischievous attitude kind of rub people the wrong way.

In fact, Cara has already gotten into one fist fight (and lost) with their new neighbor Gerard. (Although that might have something to do with Cara flirting with Gerard's lady house mates.)

ep01-gerard.png

We figured this isn't the first time Cara's had a clash of personality issues, either. The whole reason they are now living on an empty lot, broke and homeless is because they were kicked out by their old roommates!

Do we think Cara is going to learn to be a better person as they struggle to build a life for themselves? Hopefully! Because Cara has two adorable cats (Fawn and Hazley) that need a place to live.

ep01-fawnandhazley.png

In our next episode Cara is going to have to work their ass off to get enough money to at least put a room over their head. And maybe even ask one of the cute neighbor girls out on a date?

YOU CHOOSE, IWAKU!
Who should Cara ask out on a date?

ep01-georgia.png ep01-tasha.png ep01-kaitlyn.png

Join us this friday for our next episode and if you want to see YOUR sims and builds in my game, use the hashtags #simsforowlmom and #buildsforowlmom in the Sims 4 Gallery!