Story time! (One sentence at a time)

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Tell a collective story. One sentence at a time. I'll go first.

Randall Jefferson woke early, unsure of what he had done the night before.

D

Dawn Bringer Invictus

He noticed that he wasn't in his room anymore, nor was he anywhere he recognized.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Instead he was in the Land of Oz, surrounded by Munchkins.

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Except the munchkins wore gas-masks and had long, bony arms.

D

Dawn Bringer Invictus

They were also yelling "FOR HELGHAN!" as they brandished fully automatic weaponry.

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Genres
Some of them even had little grenades, called "muchkin' poppers", by the local towns folk.

D

Dawn Bringer Invictus

Randall was soon struck by the idea that decreasing his physical proximity towards these beings would be a most excellent idea if he wished to continue living with the majority of his internal organs retaining their "internal" status.

D

Dawn Bringer Invictus

Picking a similar direction, the Helghan (?) began running that way as well.

C

Cosmic Orion

Then Randall chanted "BE AWESOME!" and suddenly Optimus Prime appeared alongside The Crow & Liono to defend him.

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Genres
Optimus, having more important issues to deal with, backhanded Randall for bothering him.

D

Dawn Bringer Invictus

Optimus then proceeded to walk off and go "HA SUCKER!", leaving Randall to defend himself against an army of space nazi- I mean, Helghan.

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Genres
Luckily, Randall had a sawed off 12 gauge.