Story Take Over

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dragondarium, Jan 17, 2012.

1. http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=7502&p=180285#post180285

Hi there. I've recently been told by the other person that they no longer had the interest in continuing to do our roleplay, but I'm kind of hooked and I want to see where it could lead, SO i'm asking one of you lovely people to take over her parts. A little explanation about it:

There is a school in England named the Estinthion Academy--a boarding school for the relatively rich or powerful, with a few exceptions.

It is a basic love-hate-romance. The characters can be changed to fit your style. There are two characters each (one girl and one boy) for each of us that will go through various trials/hardships to find the one that they truly love.

The two characters that you are taking over:

A) An American transfer student. Thus far has been really nice to one character and really jerkish to the girl character I have.
    B) My female character's best friend.

Please read whats int he link overhead to see if you still want to do it. I would greatly appreciate someone that is willing to see this one through.

If you have any questions: go ahead and ask here or send me a pm.

Graci all, <3

Sleepy Rose

PS: You must be comfortable duel playing (taking control of two characters). :) Thank you