1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Romance, Dark, Yaoi, Yuri, Furry, Magic, Dark Magic, Epic, Historical Europe, Historical Asia, Multi-Universe, Multi-Character, Taboo relationships and many, many more.
Lady Jester here-

I'm looking for something and someone that can help me scratch the itch that I have. I wish to write with a literate partner again that is open to have some fun. I have been RPing for a long time and I want some more adventure and some dirty, dirty RPing at the same time.

To sum things up, I'm looking for a story and some sex. I like them mixed together and I am usually open to many RP ideas.

I will play yaoi, yuri, or straight. Almost all of my characters are submissive in the relationship and sex; the girls can be snarky and bitchy when not in the bed. I can however double up characters to play opposites so no one feels left out. Just talk with me a bit about it and we can plan things out.

Some topics I love----
Vampires
Lycans
Pirates
Dragons (With human and beast forms)
Historical
Magic
Dark Fantasy
Witches
Adventure (LOTR Style or Outlaw Star Style)
Many More....

I know this thread doesn't represent a lot of my literacy level, but I promise I can keep up very well. Check out my preferences for a RP sample. It's long, but it showcases my engines on full blast level if needed.

Please message me for requests or questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lusterless Nova
------ Oh! I almost forgot! I also do geek out for fandom RP's -----

Hellsing :bananaman:
Sailor Moon
Skyrim
Sherlock Holmes
NCIS
Disney - Name it I've probably seen it
Mummy
Dracula
LOTR
Harry Potter

Ask if I've seen/read it and we can go from there!​

Hey there. If you say "open to many RP ideas", would that include a rather unusual partner character?

Hello. I'm interested in something FxF. :) Is there anything you listed that you are currently craving?

Reactions: Lady Jester
I'm kinda open. I'm really just in the RPing mood. The only thing I don't usually do FxF in is reality. I'm not sure why. I just really like fantasy situations for it. What did you have in mind? Feel free to shoot me a PM with specific wants

Hiya I am interested in doing a dragon rp ^^
Do you have any ideas for it?

Hiya I am interested in doing a dragon rp ^^
Do you have any ideas for it?
I don't have specific ones but I enjoy the cliche and the inventive when it comes to dragons. Did you have any specifics you would like? Hit me up in a message.

Still Looking. OH! I can also RP through AIM. Just message me and we will talk.

I think I might be up for a dragon shifter RP ^-^ Or perhaps with some new characters I made recently and haven't been able to use. Shall I PM you?

I think I might be up for a dragon shifter RP ^-^ Or perhaps with some new characters I made recently and haven't been able to use. Shall I PM you?

Yes please!

Last edited:
Still Looking!

Hi! :) I'd be interested in a vampire MxM if you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.