Stories of Runeterra: The Comet [LoL RP]

Yeah no problem. Pretty sure the problem was that you were using the url of the page rather than the url of the image.

For future reference, it's best to right click on the picture and do "copy image URL" rather than copying the url from the search bar. That works 99% of the time for me.

@Ruko I guess if you can find a fair use of the power, you are accepted. Same goes for @Archmage Jeremiah .

Edit: I also redid the front image because I practiced after making the first one, and also Bard has a bit of place into the plot.

Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Aysun - Mother of the Night

Abilities: Aysun is the Mother of the Night, perceived in two ways. A healer, giving those who need the time to rest the cover of the night to hide them from their enemies and keep them safe from those people with the moonlight as their company and protector - or a plaguing and painful nightmare where she lures those who deserve that suffering into a never ending sleep, never to be woken up. She harnesses the darkness of nighttime for her ranged attacks, preferring to attack from the distance. But Aysun is the Mother of the Night, the night is her. She can take the form of the night itself, being able to sneak up to her victims at devastating speeds to ensnare them in her grasp. If the moon arises, the darkness is everywhere, Aysun is everywhere. But the Night has its weaknesses as well. With the light, the darkness cannot exist. Although Aysun does not fear the light, she can not hold her shape, forcing her to stay as her pale skinned self and limiting her abilities.

Personality: Aysun has a dual personality, such as she is seen by others. The Mother of the Night can be kind and gentle, like a true mother, who protects children from terrifying nightmares about monsters and beasts. Aysun wastes no time helping the innocent escape under her cover, barring their enemies with the darkness and rendering them blind until the ones that need to be protected can escape. Yet on the other hand, her more monstrous side is the opposite of motherly. In the world, there are plenty of those who have made others suffer and deserve suffering themselves. To achieve this, Aysun becomes a sadistic, emotionless weaver of nightmares who relentless and mercilessly plants them into the minds of those who deserve it. She particularly likes it when students stay up at night to do their work, and likes to encourage them. But the Mother of the Night dislikes sweets, and discourages people from eating them before their bedtimes. Throughout both her personalities Aysun is a mother figure with a fierce protective side.

Lore: Sometimes, Aysun the Mother of Night had been told to children before their bedtimes to try and make them go to bed on time. They say she rewards good children and blesses them with fortune if they slept early, and punished children with nightmares if they didn't. Though this isn't necessarily true, this was how most people depicted the Mother of the Night. But she has always been a guardian among the people, a silent and dark guardian on a lookout for the unworthy of her night. Story tells us that the Mother had once felt sorry for a rather unique girl, who had been born into a tribe of sun-worshipers. Sensing her desire to be accepted as a moon-worshiper instead. Perhaps she had thought by helping the granting Diana the power of the moon itself, she could be happy. But Aysun was wrong. She watched in terror as the young girl decimated her tribe, killing off the Solari and vowing to the moon that she would kill all those who opposed its power.

That, was one of the things Aysun regretted the most.

There were may reasons why Aysun decided to join the League. Some say it was to find Diana and punish her for her sins, how she used the moon to destroy her own tribe and continued to pursue her rival adversary for many years to come. Others say it was to find others who have sinned, victims for her wicked nightmares. Yet there was the idea what Aysun had joined to protect those who needed her, under the cover of the night.

That's so Draven.

Last edited:
Name: The Ghost (real name: Daniel Chance, known only to close friends)

Appearance: He tends to wear lightweight, dark-grey-and-black leather armor, a mask concealing the lower half of his face and a hooded cloak, leaving very little of his body visible – his sharp, emerald-green eyes and perhaps a centimeter of skin around them. When letting his hair down, though, he pulls back the hood and removes the mask, revealing slim, handsome features, pale skin and shoulder-length, silver hair. His build is slim but clearly athletic beneath the armor.

Age: Unknown; appears to be in his twenties or early thirties, but sometimes implies he's older.

Abilities: An assassin through and through, the Ghost specializes in stealth tactics, deception and rapid, aggressive strikes, using a unique form of smoke power that may be conventional magic or something else, he never tells. These abilities range from smokescreens to blind his enemies to blistering streams of steam that can boil a man alive to turning himself briefly into smoke to glide across the battlefield.

He wields a unique weapon that seems at first to be a pair of three-foot-long sticks, but at the flick of his wrist blades or chains spring out, turning them into anything from nunchaku to kamas to a single staff or scythe or practically any combination of sticks, blades and/or chains. The assassin strikes hard and fast with a blinding array of attacks, but can’t take a hit very well and prefers to retreat when the going gets tough. His style is extremely mobile and acrobatic, using deception and distraction to keep opponents off-balance while he goes in for the kill.

Personality: As befits his name the Ghost can be hard to pin down, lying and telling truth in equal measure to keep people guessing. On the surface he seems like a simple mercenary with a penchant for pleasant, conversational behavior and occasional hijinks simply for the sake of it, but some have found that deep down he greatly values genuine friendship, more than any amount of money.

Away from the field of battle the Ghost is known to be gregarious. He enjoys socializing with other champions regardless of their affiliation, from attending Pentakill performances to frequenting the Sinful Succulence bakery. He laughs easily and chats freely, though anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt. He does consistently seem to think more highly of people with some exceptional trait besides power, such as intelligence, creativity, combat prowess or simply talent and drive.

Lore: No one is quite certain where the Ghost came from. Not because his story can’t be found, but because there are so many conflicting accounts, doubtless spread by the Ghost himself. Some claim he started out as a Zaunite assassin, others an Ionian in the traditions of Zed or Shen, others still insist he was a Noxian urchin who killed his way to prominence. What is known is that he surfaced seven years ago as a freelance assassin, but apparently grew bored of it after only three years and switched to thievery, then treasure hunting. Despite excelling in every one of these fields he has never kept to one for very long, and the League of Legends is his latest vocation.

(Couldn't figure out a way to work it in, so "That's so Draven" goes here!)

Last edited:
Holy shit that comic is good.

By the way, @KthuluKhild, are we allowed multiple characters?

Omg those comics are amazing thank you for this. And @Sen yes you are allowed multiple characters if you can handle them.

Edit: Also, once @Zombehs gets his/her application up then I'll start the IC thread, same for @Sen 's second character application.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll think about it. Depends on how busy I'll be c:

Is this still ongoing...?

Huh. Didn't see that edit. Dun goofed on my part I suppose, not sure if the GM's still around.

Add him to a group PM and spam him with notifications?

Sorry for being away for so long, I was dealing with lots of school stuff and a bit of an IRL problem. I hope ya'll are still here too. Again, sorry for disappearing.

But anyway, should I start the IC thread now or wait for the other Character Sheets?

• Thank You
Reactions: Mu
I figure if we have at least four characters and the players are still here we can start the topic and take other applications/character sheets as they come.