3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
Ello everybody! I'm back, again, with three plot ideas for y'all! Send me a message if you're interested!

Stonybrooke High is your typical highschool, looking at it from the outside. Inside, however, secrets lurk down dark hallways, the upper and lower classes engage in a daily struggle between income and outcome, and the real question is whether or not there will be a homecoming dance.

Plot A:

A popular rich guy, essentially a king of the school, has an incredibly dark secret, which your character (preferably female) will unwittingly stumble across. You won't rat out on him, would you?

Plot B:

Leone Damien has a reputation. Ever since his old man went to prison, good ol' Leo has been the mysterious trouble maker and heart breaker from the bad side of town. He is a stone cold mystery to most, with a rap sheet that drives most people away. When your character moves into town over the summer, befriends his first ex, and starts to get the urge to crack the walking mystery known as Leone Damien, Stonybrooke might never be the same.

Plot C:

Annabet Reven is a walking disaster for her persnickety parents. She loves thrills, spills, and just about anything her parents are against. She doesn't associate with the rich kids in the school- a lesson on how to remove stick from one's butt would be wasted on them- and the poor kids aren't taking chances on being betrayed by the upper class. So that leaves awkward Anna sitting by herself at lunch, until one day a pretty decent looking poor kid (your character) takes a venture to her side of the playing field.

Last edited:
Any takers?

I'd be up for Plot A or B. Leaning more toward A but really whichever you'd like to RP more. Send me a PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.