LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
This roleplay will be completely prejudiced, offensive and unapologetic.

This is an exploration of erotic fantasies, which have been a source of prolific art throughout the ages. I consider eroticism a source of tremendous artistic and imaginative power. If its true that men think about sex every six seconds, then this will be an attempt to capture some of those millions of stories, scenarios and events that are conjured.

There are no character sheets. If you want to use the same character in a number of situations then go ahead. But the focus is on the town and the snapshots of its people.

It has been forty years since the closing of the Secradin Plant, and no one really knows how many waste chemicals were dumped into the water supply. In Stone Town a whole generation grew up drinking infected water, and now, their children are coming into their prime.

Fertility has dropped. It is now almost impossible to get pregnant.

Males are producing increased amounts of pheremones and they are changing physically. Obesity has vanished and muscle tone is increasing. What's more, erections seem to be lasting longer as well as general stamina.

attachment.php

And the female libido has rocketed. Like the men they are reducing in weight and gaining increased tone on the breasts and buttocks. They are now led almost exclusively by their sex drives, rational for the mostpart but with the slightest touch triggering arousal.

attachment.php

And so Stone Town has become like a dream, a world fuelled by sex, rape and passion. Every sense is tingling, every experience of the flesh elevated.

attachment.php

From the woods in the east to the beach on the west, adventures are unfolding.

There are rumours of political deals in the mansions, where the high society folk conduct their orgies. There are rape-gangs prowling the clubs. There are rumours of an angel walking amongst us who ejaculates pure light. In the woods around the town there is a killer who carves up young women. There is a femme fatale, killing those she seduces. And countless other stories rising from the euphoria...

Welcome to Stone Town.

Your RP is like mine...but with the safety features removed....

I might have to give this a go....

That whole thing with the light jizzing is weird.

I mean, you even count on the speed of light? Blowjobs would be deadly, man.

Or do you mean like a penis flashlight?

My images... :(

But wait... the one in the IC is still there.

Does that mean animated nudity is fine?

If I wasn't leaving today, I'd say "I'm joining".

T.T

But I can't.

So, I hope that this RP is fruitful and has lots of posties when I get back, okay?

*Has no idea how she's going to do this with a straight face*

Mature Tegan is Mature

Wait... now two of my images have come back...

WHAT'S GOING ON?!

*watches thread from afar with high-powered scope*

. . . .

*fills thread's answering machine with heavy breather calls*

So basically, this is not an RP, but a place to post smutty scenes?

i am confus...

(as everyone mobs the ooc and stands around like cock-eyed dopes, asmo fighting hard to keep his erection)

Plots will eventually surface. Like how I linked my last post to Tegan's, by showing Jessica as the old woman's daughter.

ORGANIC STORYTELLING.

And as I FUCKING SAID IN THE INTRO, its about developing a town full of sexy interesting characters. Plot will come out of this and we can follow the experiences of our favourite characters.

There's rape gangs and chainsaw murderers out there. So plenty of potential for plot.

Plots will eventually surface. Like how I linked my last post to Tegan's, by showing Jessica as the old woman's daughter.

DON'T YOU FUCKING BRING ME IN TO THIS.

AMP YOU CAN BE THE CABLE GUY. "NO TIME FOR THE OL' IN-OUT, LUV. I'M JUST HERE TO CHECK THE METER."

I feel this odd need to ask my bf before I join. Not entirely sure why though...

Because Emotionally...this could feel as cheating....And it's always nice to know your BF is not opposed to something you do. Honesty in any case is a relief!

...Also...trying to think of a way to get in on the action Asmo...I'm sure something will rear it's filthy little head in the back of my mind soon.