Stolen Magic

Zanna kept her eyes ahead most of the time, only glancing back every now and then as Trevor rode towards the gates. When they got to them, her attention was back ahead as she wondered where they would and if they'd even make it away from the demons chasing them. She tried not to think of it now though, for they had to make it passed the gates first and she didn't see that happening as the one in charge of it was starting to close it, the demons behind them. At least that's what she thought until Trevor got through them anyways and they were now heading into the forest.

After a while he manages to lose them.
He then climbs out of the horse and sets Zanna free.
He then bows to one knee.

"I apolagise to you..." He says in a very confused state of mind.

When Zanna was set down she knew they lost the demons. She looked at Trevor when he then apologized to her. She had the feeling he was letting her go..but she found herself not wanting to. "It's alright.." she said to him quietly.

He gets up.
"I did not knew the barbarities they were doing to your kind... I never cared for it before either... I know you are creatures of great magic, so I must ask you, do you know what is happening? Have you cast a spell on me?"
His voice tone does not show anger even if it sounds like an accusation.

Zanna watched him as he stood and listened as he spoke to her. When he then asked his questions, she simply shook her head. "I am just as confused as you are as to why you so suddenly cared." she said to him. She really didn't know what was going on, and sort of wished she did, but not completely.

He looks at Zanna admiring her.
"I never before cared for any live, but I find yours precious... if you indeed have magic powers you must help me to help yourself!
The hooded demon belongs to a more powerful cast of demons, he is a wizard, there are a few orther like him.
I and the others are soldiers, as demons we have magic potencial superior to humans, but still very low, only a few of us can control the mistic arts, I am a fierce warrior, but force alone can't stand against magic. Tell me what can you do?"

Zanna wasn't all that sure how to answer that. All she was was a simple forest fairy, nothing more. She can heal, but that wasn't much of a use right now. But then again, being what she was meant that she could make things grow, that could be useful depending on how she decides to use it. "My magic is with nature." she said to him. "But that can be used in many ways." She was just realizing how one could use the ability to control nature against their foes, and knew that could be pretty useful.

Trevor thinks for a while.
"That can be used to make the forest confusing for any demons chasing you, providing an easy escape..."
He can't avoid staring ar her eyes.
"What is your name?" He just realised they haven't yet been introduced.

Zanna had to agree with that, for shr did have the ability to do such a thing. Her eyes went back to him when he then asked her name. She just realized none of them knew each others name. "It's Zanna." she then said to him. "And yours?" she asked back.

"My name is Trevor, I shall help you stay safe from those... demons."
He says in a tone that makes you feel safer.

(( I am unsure if it was your intention to have a bad demon / good fairy romance, or if you rather a noble demon, I kida ssumed the second, but I gave it some thought and maybe that wasn't your intenction, so if you want I can play a bit more evil))

Zanna felt relieved when she heard him say those words. It even made her smile a bit as well. "Thank you." she said softly to him. "I'm really happy you've offered to do such a thing for me, even if it isn't really in your nature to do so."

(( Doesn't matter lol, either way is perfectly fine with me. ))​

Trevor looks around.
"It seems we are safe for now, but we must hide, we should visit your cottage, bring anything you want from there, leave fake tracks and head back to a safer place. Where are the others like you?"

Zanna thought about that for a moment. It actually sounded like a pretty good idea and so she nodded. "We could do that." she said. When he asked where the others were, she sighed. She didn't know the answer to that. "I really don't know. A lot of fairies are in hiding." she said. She wasn't even sure if there were any left to begin with.

"I didn't know your kind lived alone, I thought you were all happy together, us demons are the ones who shouldn't live together, we make eachothers lives a living hell as you saw."
He says as in a joke, but failing miserably cause he can't really get the tone right it's not in him to be nice.

Zanna smiled, knowing how his words were meant to come out. She found the joke in it and did lighten up her mood a little as it made her laugh lightly. "Well, we used to live together." she said. "Not all of us though, I normally prefer to live alone. Though there isn't many of us left anymore with the demon capturing them to use." She looked up towards the sky, also noticing it was starting to get a bit cold out as well. "We should start going." she then said, not feeling safe by standing where they were now.

He notices her not feeling safe.
"Do I scare you?" He asks yet not costumed to read others well unless they were in battle.

Zanna looked at him when he asked if he scared her. Obviously he noticed her slight uneasiness, which was more towards being out in the open. She lightly shook her head. "No, you don't scare me." she said to him. "Just..being out here like this has me a bit uneasy.." she added quietly.

"Shall we depart to your cottage then? You'll fell better there?"
He asks her, still astonished with himself why was her wellbeing so important to him.

Zanna nodded lightly. "I feel that may be best." she said. Her home always made her feel safe. She stepped back from him a bit. "It isn't too far from here really."

"Shall we climb on the horse, or you rather walk?"