Stockholm's Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scarlett Sparks

Original poster
Hello, my name's Scarlett and I really would love to start a Stockholm's Syndrome story. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's when somebody falls in love with their captor. I almost always play a female character, and for this specific roleplay I would like to as well. I am wanting to be the captured, and I would be alright with a male of female captor, and being as my character (as well as I am) is a teenager, it would be best if you were too. Character age can be 18/19, but if there is any sexual parts of the story (which I am fine with) rules here clearly state you must be a teenager as well, as you probably know. Now, the point of a story like this is that the captor must have some kind of reasoning behind why he/she captured my character to begin with. I have in mind that the captor is cruel at first to her, and then begins to show a softer side (there must be reasoning behind his cruel nature as well, perhaps something like being bipolar, having schizophrenia, PTSD, Etc.). Abuse/violence is welcomed though not necessarily required. If you're interested please let me know! I generally write 1-2 paragraphs but that can be tweaked if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.