Stockholm Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reassurances, it was only natural. But it looked like he was going to invest.

Adrian smirked, it was empty and a bit amused. Everytime someone asked, he always made sure to make his company looked good, the good thing was -- it alwaus looked good. Probably the only thing that didn't look good was him, in a sense, Adrian himself knew that he was an asshole of a boss, and as a person.

"hey handsome "

As soon as he heard those words, he expected it to be some kind of woman trying to hit on him, turning only to see Lisette's face. She looked fed, now the only things that he noticed was that she looked slightly dazed, probably it was the alcohol kicking in. Because there was no way in the surface of the Earth would she ever call him attractive, no doubt about it.

"you still owe me a dance"

But of course.

As the orchestra changed it's tune, he rolled his eyes. It was like they were coincidentally going to her favour., she wanted her dance. This was too much favour, but the whiskey he drank was kicking in too. He wasn't drunk, close, but the tolerance of her demands were lengthen and because of this, he'll play along, "In exchange for not draining my blood, a dance was made in the trade. And so, I'd like to keep my word." he slid off his seat, offering a hand to her, like a prince offering his assistance, "Are you familiar with the tango?"

Well of course, even if she wasn't he'll make her dance the way he wants. That was just who he was, plus, with her increased stamins, he was pretty sure she can pull it off. Absolutely. He lead her to the middle of the dancefloor, and as soon as the music changed once again, he commenced.

(The routine)

(OMG I LOVE THIS MOVIE AND I LOVE THIS DANCE!!)

Suprise Suprise.

Lisette of course knew how to dance, she didnt know that Adrian could dance, business men

hardly knew how to do anything but make money... but Adrian... was different.

Was it the whiskey or the fact that he was a vampire? or both? or neither?

She didnt know, she didnt care at this moment.. she was on her way to being drunk

but it hardly effected the way she moved and kept up with him and the beat to the music

Never letting her eyes miss his

even though it was just a dance she couldnt help but blush as his hands moved around her body..

oh yes, he had done this before...

The men and women who had been dancing had tried to keep up as well, but were no match for both vampires quick movements..

was it the alcohol or the music.. or adrian doing this to her...?

she wanted to just pretend it was the music...

Yes the music seduced her, enticed her, made her feel hot and carefree.

...right.. thats all.. the music.

(What a coincidence! Haha<3)

He guessed that that last girlfriend, his first, wasn't too bad after all. Adrian's first was a dance teacher, just some mere spanish woman he met during a random walk, circe 1980s. They lasted for a while, and taught him how to dance too. He knew them all, Viennese Waltz, Pasadoble, Quick Step -- name it. But he barely remembered them, his favourite was the tango. He may be an asshole, but he liked passion, he embraced it. He was allured at the very thought and feel of it. He was a passionate man.

Since it was his favourite dance, might as well put effort in it.

As they danced, everything felt more fluid and as if Lisette was his perfect ballrooom partner -- she responded to his every move, step, and touch. Hs eyes seduced hers, while hers seduced his, the drive and melody that played vigorouslly behind them, and the way the people watched them in awe. In a sense, this dance was like sex. But then again it wasn't, but the feel of it, the seducion was engulfing him. Her skin was so soft, and she smelled nice, not in a food sort-of-manner, but as a woman. A feminine, sweet smell.

He felt seduced, for the first time --- someone seduced him, and not the other way around. Someone not human, an equal.

He kept his eyes in hers, as the music died down slowly and their routine ending. With a hand entwined with hers, and the other around her, they rose from their kneeling position slowly, before releasing his hold around her, and stared at the hand he still held, "The pleasure is mine, madame." he said, just like a proper man. After all, he still had manners. Slowly, he released her hand and quickly dug it into his pockets, for again it felt weird after holding hers. It tingled, it burned.

Weird.

"So, have I payed my price?"

Did.. she just have sex with him on the dance floor?

As soon as he released her she straightened up, slowly but she did so

as quickly as she could with all the alcohol she had consumed.

He sounded so sweet when he told her the pleasure was his and everyone around

must have thought so too... but she knew him for the asshole he really was, but for the sake of

everyone else's view, she smiled sweetly as nodded once

Price paid.

The party of course could go on all night, her hand tingled just like his... the place she was bitten tingled too.

She rested herself against a wall post near by and intertwined her own fingers together in front of her

still keeping eye contact with him. She was sure it was just the heat from the tango.

"Very much paid" She said smiling a little. The room was still spinning just slowly and as her glazed eyes met his, then

looked down at the floor...

The dance might have just been a dance, but as the seductive creature she had become and also the alcohol

it had turned into something much more than a dance

thank god it had ended.. right?

"So... no prey tonight?" She said playing trying to control the slight blush on her face and looking any where but at him directly

she needed coffee. Now.

He was still dazed. The passion of the dance left him deep in thought, thoughts about what had just happened. There was too much contact, touching and their bodies colliding with each other. He loosened his bowtie lightly, as if releasing that heavy sensation he had just felt. This was probably because it's been a while since he was seduced, even though it wasn't for romantic purposes.

"Ah, I already ate." he said, recalling the time when Kyle interrupted the tense moment during the first time he met Lisette's dad earlier. Kyle casually slipped a small hip flask of blood just for him, and as he was conversing with Imad, he had been casually mixing it with his whisky, feeding on the blood even though the thrill of the hunt couldn't be done, "We considered as a 'pair' tonight, anyways."

Pair.

Again, a weird statement.

Lisette was just about to ask The bartender about another drink when she heard something that

made her heart -if she had one, skip a beat.

"Yea... I finished business and hopped on the first jet home... just in time I see.."

Lisette turned around and saw him.

Eric? she should be happy, but for some reasons she was nervous...

he and his entourage casually walked inside the room smiling

But how did he get on the boat?

She thought to herself, before noticing a jet boat speeding off.

Wow.

Colton+Haynes+Hugo+Boss+Prize+2010+oEnyM3CuRB2l.jpg

"Ah Eric! how are you son?" One of the older business men asked... as a small crowd formed around him

"I am fine... I knew I had missed the boat... But I was sure I would catch some motor boat... comming out here.." He shrugged

as a waitor gave him a glass of wine, "How did you get them to get you out here?" A woman asked in amazement watching the man speed away

"Considering they look like fishermen, they would take all the quick cash they could make" He said with a smirk as the

crowd snickered at his comment.

Only Eric.

His eyes wandered until they made eye contact with Lisette, he smirked comming towards her slowly "Ive missed you the most" He said, smiling and

Bringing her in for a hug before looking to the left and seeing Adrian.

Him. What the hell...?

hadn't he just seen this man? at dinner?

"Dont I... know you from some where.." He said not noticing Lisette who seemed almost uncomfortable up under him

in front of Adrian...

but why? why did she feel this way?

Yes another drink. Now.

Ah, so the dog came after all. What a good dog, Lisette should give him some doggy treats.

"I don't know, do you?" Adrian said in a shrug, again his anger fueled inside of him that his smartass retorts began erupting out of his mouth. What was amusing about it was everything came out so fluidly, it came out less than what it was intended to be. Of course he had to keep his cool, even though this whole charade, act, dramatics, that the Dog was pulling off with his cheesy little PDA moments -- it slightly bothered him when it shouldn't.

It didn't really bother him, but there was a sense of uncomfrotability that grew inside him, mixing in with his internal anger.

It was probably just the alcohol, never would he be affected of Lisette's affairs. Adrian was only focused on killing the dog, soon.

"Well I can't blame you, I'm here, there, everyhwhere. The name's Adrian, you must this Eric character." Adrian continued casually, shaking the contents of his glass simply, watching the ice swim on the liquid. He knew him, he knew him very well. That face, the same face that took on his brother's life so mercilessly.

Eric had caught the sarcasm in his first remark

after all, he knew 2 languages, english and sarcasm and he was fluent in both.

He smirked holding Lisette tighter to him around the waist

almost as if protecting territory, he had seen the ending of the dance he and Lisette had engaged in..

it was too much.

"Yes... I am Eric I see youve heard of me... I own a more... private business but for some reason my name gets around just the same"

He smiled looking at everyone who smiled, with drunk eyes.. everyone was getting there now.

You smell... different.

The smell had caught him off gaurd.. it was horrible in his nostrils... it was... Vampirish...

Was he..?...

"I see youve gotten my girlfriend drunk enough to tango with her... nice little performance..

but shes okay... she gets enough of that in bed" He continued as everyone laughed, everyone accept Lisettes dad of course

Lisette couldnt help but feel like she was being torn.

She laughed nervously at the joke and slid from in his arms "Going to get... a drink.."

Jerk.

As Lisette walked away, Erics eyes following hers until she disappeared from view, on her way to the bar

He stepped closer to Adrian.

Yes it was exactly what he thought it was.

No good blood sucker. His eyes darkened just slightly when the people diverted their attention from him and back to their business, his smile

also lessening until it was completely gone, glaring at Adrian still

"Where the fuck do I know you from?"

Dumbass, you can't tango on a fucking bed. Probably dogs can... Oh wait.

Adrian mentally laughed at his cheeky little remark that he made about Eric in his head, probably if this wasn't such a proper gathering -- he would've said it outloud. But then he felt a little insulted at the fact that he thought intoxication made her dance with him, it was deal that came before the alcohol came in. He doesn't cheat, never, "Oh, but that deal came in before her intoxication. I don't like cheating, I find charming women as an art. It works, yes? How did you think the tango was? I bet you loved it."

Now at this point on, the whiskey began kicking in. Adrian was relentless.

He was so mad at Eric, that he cared less of what he says.

"You could stop staring now, it's showing your... Tail-wagging tendencies."

Yes, he just called Eric a dog.

Whoa..

Eric couldnt believe this creature.

Had he just tried an make a public insult about something so private...?

He wants to play dirty.

As a wolf, that was his favorite way to play.

But he couldnt shake the fact that Lisette had wanted to dance with him

..before she was drunk? what? why?

Eric laughed at the mans joke clapping sarcastically "That was a good one... that was classic.. but unless

your an officer I cant see how you would know whether she was drunk or not when you guys decided to uh..

'Tango' and its funny I think she was drunk while doing it other wise she would have never falled through with it...

My girlfriend that is.." He said with emphasis on the girlfriend part as he stuffed his hands in his pockets

"even if she wasnt with me... she doesnt care much for people with appetites like yours.."

Yes.. He just called Adrian a cannibal

"Adrian... Adrian... oh I dont think its that I know you...I think its that you and my kid sister share the same name.."

Why was this bloodsucker so hostile? It seemed his insults went past just friendly games of criticizing..

Did he know this guy in a past life?

who cares... he had already decided to kill him.

What a dog.

"It's just charm, you know. Works all the time. That masculine, manly sort of charm -- not like those, puppy-dog ones, that's kindergarten. Do you follow?" Adrian said, giving a mocking smirk. So Eric decided to play, and Adrian was more than willing to entertain him... No, entertain himself. This sort of humour, is always lovely, especially when it's flavoured and seasoned with vengeance and anger. His favourite dish, "Kid sister, you say? Hmm, probably she decided to take up the 'brother' role of the family... Because her brother is a bit too bitchy about things, oh wait..."

He chuckled, he just called him a female dog.

"Does she now? Hmm, that's interesting. Now the mystery of your 'girlfriend' accompanying me to this party, will forever remain a mystery." Adrian said, patting Eric's shoulder lightly, "You should dance more, you're quite stiff. It's just a dance, unless you think otherwise." he told him, before leaving Eric be to socialize with the other businessmen.

Dogs are indeed loyal canines, how cute.

Eric couldnt believe it

a vampire.... really?

He sighed shaking his head "You were probably a last resort... and what a comic you are...

you sure knocked em dead! though I think your a little head of the race in that department..."

He called out as the man dissappeared in the crowd, he was pissed... but he had to control himself

he was amoungst peers... now... to find Lisette..

"The land of the free.... and the home... of the brave!" She shouted sighing and turning towards her father

drink still in hand "Dont you love america?? نأتي إلى هنا، وتستغرق الرحلة أموالهم! الكمال! i miei genitori sono fottuto geni!!!"

(we come over here and take thier money.. my parents are fucking geniuses)

Lisette spoke in all 3 languages she knew.. she couldnt keep up with just one in dialect anymore. Not right now..

"Your drunk.." Her father concluded getting up and taking her by the waste though she snatched away

"No... Im no where near drunk!" She concluded looking at Eric who was comming near her

"You are drunk... let me take you home.." He said as the boat docked, thank god. He needed to get away from this bloodsucker

before he went stage 3 on his ass

But Lisette was resistant... especially drunk

"W-wheres Adrian? he can take me home..."

That. Was it.

Eric casually smiled at everyone before taking Lisette by the arm and leading her off of the boat ahead of everyone and sliding her inside the car

slamming it behind her taking one last glare at the vampire

"Fuck you." He didnt say it loud, but he was sure the man could read lips.

He then got inside the driving seat and sped off.

With Lisette

Adrian only shook his head, "Oh yes, fuck me."

Now in that part of the argument, it was not his fault anymore. It was Lisette's, and to admit he had to give it to her, that was probably the most interestingly furious face he had ever seen in a lifetime --- literally. He had found a new hobby: annoying the werewolf. Especially now he knew that they would be seeing each other more often. Especially because Lisette's father had taken an interest in his business, which was the wisest choice that old man made.

The crowd went on their way and business, while he finished the last of his drink.

If that bastard was taking her home, it was most certainly that wrong home. Might as well follow them, quietly. Without a word, he snakes his way through the crowd and immdiately made his way down the cruise as the boat started to dock properly. He went down the stairs, pulling out the keys to his BMW, clicking a button on the remote to unlock it open, and immediately drove off.

Yes, he will do this. He was Lisette's creator -- he will find her no matter what.

bmw-z4-12.jpg

He had taken her back to her condo, only because hers was closer than his

Arguing with her in the parking garage as they made their way down

"Why would you want to go home with him? your MY GIRLFRIEND"

He felt like a small child the way he said it but he couldnt help himself

Lisette didnt know what she was talking about, she was drunk -right? thats why she was doing this

at least he hoped

Lisette didnt say anything, she kept her eyes ahead glaring as they made their way to her door step

"Look... I dont like him... hes an asshole... you hear me right? hes an ASSHOLE" he screamed, as if trying to sear into her, making her

look at him.

"I dont want you around him... not ever anymore.. you dont want to go to parties alone when Im not around then dont fucking go.

The theory is brilliant" He seethed

was he jealous? No.... Yes. So what? he had a right to be.. no one should ever have there hands on her like Adrian had

"...." Lisette didnt even bother to argue, she was still drunk.. of course she was... it wouldnt go away within this half hour.

Eric looked around, the things presence was still lingering, but why did it feel so close?

"I sense him all over you" He continued, looking at her like she was the most filthy thing

No you sense me all over me

She thought before opening her door and closing it

"GOODNIGHT" she shouted, closing the blinds, as Eric stood their a few seconds "Like I said I dont want you near him!.."

He didnt care -hed let her sleep it off..he then walked away going to his car slowly and sitting there a few, before driving off into the night

as soon as he was gone, Lisette came out of her house, still staggering as she tried to make her way to her car, but not before realizing

this was her attack spot... this was where she was attacked...

She leaned up against the wall in the car garage... this is where he pinned her...

she remembered.. all too well..

She hoped he would rot in hell.

"If you are thinking of driving in that state, then you are being incredibly stupid." Adrian said, appearing out of nowhere. Eyeing her and her state with his dark, subtle eyes. It was silent, quiet, amibience. And the only thing they heard was each other's breathing, the whispering, breezy wind, and the fluttering noises that the trees made.

But of course, Adrian wasn't one to stop and stare -- time was a being wasted.

He looked at her, then her hand, and grabbed her by the wrist. It was strong hold, but it wasn't the type to hurt, but to restrain and dominate, "Let's go -- I'll just have someone get your car tomorrow." he muttered, slowly dragging her along with him. He didn't know why he was doing this, he could've just left her there, since it's her house. But he didn't.

Weird, again.

"Come on."

(awwwwuh<3 he cares lol)

Lisette blinked twice looking at Adrian

he had followed?...

she smiled and almost wanted to thank him

but she was drunk so if course it didn't come out that way.

"ah...you missed me.." she said as he helped her into

the car ....she felt slightly uncomfortable knowing

all the women which had been in an out of this car

but it only bothered her a second

she leaned back on the seat sighing

she liked this..she felt like he was rescuing her

but from who? her boyfriend? herself?

she didn't care... he was doing it.

(Maybeeeeeee. LOL.)

"You wish. I just don't want Jesse to freak out on your absence, and ruin my morning." Adrian muttered, starting his car and started to drive out into the road, and towards the busy night that had a chock full of vehicles who were eager to get home from their nightly leisures. As he drove, he began to deliberate his random logical reasoning of why he even followed her here. But of course, what he had said earlier must be it. He didn't want Jesse to ruin his tomorrow, he wanted to be in a good mood.

Especially because he pissed off that dog.

He smirked at the memory, and turned towards Lisette. How can a woman get so drunk? It was incredible, what topped it off was the fact that her oarents seemed to be established, proper businessmen when she seemed to be somekind of bar chick. Amazing. But what was more amazing was the fact that she can actually blend in a professional environment. Women were mysterious creatures.

How interesting.

148.jpg

With the good flow of traffic, and the overspeeding tendencies he had, they arrived earlier than the sunrise -- figuratively. He went out of his car, and observed his house quietly. The outdoor light were on, but no sounds could be heard -- Jesse was already asleep. He sighed, shutting his door close and walked over the Lisette's part of the car and opened the door for her, "Can you walk?" he asked flatly, watching her drown into her intoxication.

( suuure whatever... stubborn LOL )

Lisette barely heard his remark after she asked him about missing her

she didnt care what his response was... if he really didnt want to come get her -he wouldntve

She didnt know much about Adrian -but she knew that for a fact.

"Can you walk?" ....

She heard him but she didnt. She was used to nights like this, getting so drunk she couldnt think straight...

letting all of her worries go.. but please, what worries? just letting herself go..

Comming home with Eric... and snuggling until she fell asleep.

But now she was going home with a vampire.

Hah.

She got out slowly but couldnt help rapping her arm around his

as she tried to stable herself and walk

"Yes I can... I have feet" She said matter of factly before laughing out loud.

when they got inside she immidiatley took off her heels and carried them upstairs

before reaching the top she caught herself looking back at him

"I couldnt help but notice in your room theirs a jacuzzi bathtub... do you mind running me a bath in it? please..???

ill love you forever" She continued leaning on the rail of the stairs for support

it really was a beautiful home.. a home meant for a wife, a kid and a husband.

instead it was almost broken...

"Promise I wont bother you ..I will be soo quiet.."

But could it be fixed?

"And why would I do that? You have a tub in your room, and I'm not your slave -- I'm not preparing baths for anyone." Adrian said, loosening and untying his bow tie in his slight annoyance. He frowned, who takes baths at this hour? He shook his head, the woman was drunk, so she must not be thinking straight. Because if she was, there was no way in hell would she ever step in his room without an actual purpose.

That doesn't involve his bathroom.

He unbuttoned his coat, taking it off as he slowly undid the first two buttons of his dress shirt. He needed air, lots of it. It was the first time he felt so suffocated under those layers of clothing that he wore every single day. It was probably the lasting effects the whisky had on him, and the fading tingles of that tango.

That would the last time after a long time, will he ever dance like that. He still felt so weird after that dance. It was too...

Passionate.

For a woman he did not even felt the slightest fancy with.

Fuck dancing, fuck everything about it.

Lisette pouted at his words

what an asshole.

"I am trying to wake up and you cant even run me a bath? I never

said you were a slave! and your bath tub is bigger than anyones but FINE!" she shouted going in her

room and slamming the door. Being drunk and angry? not good

she took a deep breath pulled a string on her dress which made the whole thing come loose and fall down off her to the ground, she stepped out of

it, her black lingerie and all and went inside her bathroom running the water

"Fucking asshole... he better n-never ask for a god damned thing EVER!" she mumbled to herself

getting up from the running water when the temperature was just right and putting on one of her lace robes, making her way back down stairs and

grabbing a water bottle from the fridge

"Asshole.." She mumbled once more before heading back upstairs and closing her door

She felt her hangover creeping up... she had to hurry and bathe, and sleep it off

she didnt want to be awake to welcome it.

Status
Not open for further replies.