[Still Open!] Selling your soul to... go to school?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cassette does that mean we can start?
I'm going to give it a few more days, if that's okay? I'll probably post some more content here in that time though. :)

Oh, and news! @ZRSFizzyBongs shall be helping me as co-GM. She's still new to the site, so please be nice to her!

Yes, I'm sure many of my lovers shall be here shortly. I can hardly keep my harem away. XD
And you've emailed them to me already, so thanks. :)

Of course you made a good impression on me, Ari! I'm super glad to see you here~! :D
When did you start calling me Ari? owo' XD everyone seems to be calling me that lately!

When did you start calling me Ari? owo' XD everyone seems to be calling me that lately!
XD It's just faster to type than Arius LaVari. Do you want to be called Arius, or something else though?

Right, I should hopefully have the lesson outlines etc written by tomorrow and will post it on here but there's a lot to read so does anyone have any preference - either all as one or split it into different posts?

Right, I should hopefully have the lesson outlines etc written by tomorrow and will post it on here but there's a lot to read so does anyone have any preference - either all as one or split it into different posts?
Why don't you put it in one post with spoilers? The spoiler tag is [.Spoiler=NAME] CONTENT [/Spoiler] without the fullstop.

This sounds awesome! I have two suggestions for the significance of the demons and the battle system. :3

For the demons;

The demons that you listed are also demons that represent certain months so maybe it could have been like if you were born in January you summoned Belial or if you were born in June you summoned Berith.

Here's a link to the site with this info Click clack

As for the battle system, how about the classic drawing from a hat? You write down certain attack on a sheet of paper, shake the hat to mix em up and then draw a paper and that's the attack that the character used. Like 'Strong attack' ' Quick but kinda weak attack'

Or you could give everyone a certain amount of HP and then find a random number generator set it to 1 - 20 (or whatever you want) and then if the number generated is like 14 or something. 14 is subtracted from the max HP? Sorry if that's confusing. T.T

Reactions: loviebeest
This sounds awesome! I have two suggestions for the significance of the demons and the battle system. :3

For the demons;

The demons that you listed are also demons that represent certain months so maybe it could have been like if you were born in January you summoned Belial or if you were born in June you summoned Berith.

Here's a link to the site with this info Click clack

As for the battle system, how about the classic drawing from a hat? You write down certain attack on a sheet of paper, shake the hat to mix em up and then draw a paper and that's the attack that the character used. Like 'Strong attack' ' Quick but kinda weak attack'

Or you could give everyone a certain amount of HP and then find a random number generator set it to 1 - 20 (or whatever you want) and then if the number generated is like 14 or something. 14 is subtracted from the max HP? Sorry if that's confusing. T.T
Both sound like an interesting concept and I'm sure they could be incooperated. Seven demons also have specific sins attached to them such as Satan and Lucifer reflect wrath and pride, and at the moment I was thinking of using which sin drives a person to want their wish as a deciding factor on which demon they bond with. There are of course other demons left over from that which could either be used for other self-less wishes such as curing someone else or the like or something else. Might you be able to create a theory with the months for the remaining demons?

Sure thing. ^^

Reactions: ZRSFizzyBongs
Okay so here's what I've got;

There are some individuals who desire power, wealth, and love. There are some who scorn others and wish for them to fail in life. There are some who desire vengeance while blinded by hatred and rage. Some even desire a life where they have done naught to deserve it, but live a glorious life where labor is not known by them. These individuals are served by the demons who justly represent their desire.

But what about those who desire not for themselves but for others? Who do they summon? For these individuals, the demons that represent the month in which they were born, are the ones who fulfill their desires.
These demons are; Belial, the demon of January.
Berith, the demon of June.
Astaroth, the demon of August.
Thammuz, the demon of September.
Baal, the demon of October.
And Moloch, the demon of December.

These demons grant the wishes of those who's desires are not for themselves but for the good of those they care about.

There are some individuals who desire power, wealth, and love. There are some who scorn others and wish for them to fail in life. There are some who desire vengeance while blinded by hatred and rage. Some even desire a life where they have done naught to deserve it, but live a glorious life where labor is not known by them. These individuals are served by the demons who justly represent their desire.

But what about those who desire not for themselves but for others? Who do they summon? For these individuals, the demons that represent the month in which they were born, are the ones who fulfill their desires.

These demons grant the wishes of those who's desires are not for themselves but for the good of those they care about.
WOO! Sounds great. And the writing style is really good too - flowing. :thumbsup2:

Reactions: Mundane Monster

your missing some months >.> but what ever I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, it's good to see you here Teacup!

Yes, I knew about the months thing already. I like how you've developed your idea, so thumbs up on that, I'm happy for that to be used. If there are any other specifics that need to be sorted out, you can talk them out with Fizz. But other than that, it's all good with me.

As for the battle system, while your idea is lovely, I think I've come up with something myself. I would still like to hear everone's opinion on it though, including yours Teacup. So I'll post my bs idea soon. :)

Reactions: Mundane Monster
...That's gonna be a loooot of reading. When it's done, do you mind if I re-write it as a shorter (incomplete) version, for the lazier among us?
Feel free! I just think "how the hell do I explain this!?" then just go on and on and add to it and I refuse to edit it myself after killing my fingers once already.

Casette... I like this Fizzy chick, were in the world did you find her?

Status
Not open for further replies.