Still looking for my perfect partner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LilyEvans

Original poster
Hello there!
So I am still looking for a partner to role play that I enjoy. I am not saying I haven't found a good couple of people but I feel like there are just some things missing from some of the role plays I've done recently.
I am looking for someone who is willing to help me come up with twists and reply with well written detailed responses. I am not looking for someone who write novels(because I usually don't get close to more than a few paragraphs). Anyways. I am willing to role play pretty much anything as long as it is kept interesting and we can keep it going. I am looking for a long term partner probably off site on an instant messenger style site, because that's just easier for me.
I play female and am willing to play male roles as something to spice up the plot but nothing else.
I am looking to do MxF, not because I'm not comfortable with anything else but because it's just easier for me.
I love romance in my role plays, and getting into detail is something I enjoy but I am not a fan of role plays that are just instantly romance. I would rather the characters fell for each other and then made the romance instead of them just going at it.
Now that I have rambled on enough, please feel free to message me if you have any questions!
Much love!! <3​

Status
Not open for further replies.