Sticks and Stones

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Astaroth, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time for a showcase full of my dumb artwork!

KITTY-SNAKE

[​IMG]
    Paint.NET & laptop touchpad, 11/26/2011. ​

ROSE FOR MAGENTARA

[​IMG]Paint.NET and laptop touchpad, 11/26/2011.

MEILING

[​IMG] Pencil sketch, scanned and colored in Paint.NET with laptop touchpad 8/4/2011. Texture credit goes to inspyretash-stock.

2. I figured I could also go ahead and post these flat color and alternate color versions of Meiling:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. A couple of older pictures, because... why not?

SELF-PORTRAIT

[​IMG]
    Self-portrait pop art for web design. Paint.NET and laptop touchpad, 06/27/2011.

MOONLIGHT FLIGHT

[​IMG]
    Paint.NET and Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet. Time: 1 hr 15 min. 08/21/2010.

• Love Love x 1
  4. OSSO & YAV

[​IMG]
    Pencil sketch, scanned and colored in Paint.NET with laptop touchpad 2/21/2012.

• Love Love x 1
  5. JINXIAM

[​IMG]
    Pencil sketch, scanned and colored in Paint.NET with laptop touchpad 2/21/2012.

• Love Love x 1
  6. Now you need one for Roriko and Anaili.

7. These are super adorable, Ozzie!
    I approve.

8. I wonder is Osso going for a headlock, or looking to snap neck...

Either way Yav looks suitably oblivious.

9. HAPPY 21ST TO FLUFFY

[​IMG]
    Pencil sketch, scanned and colored in Paint.NET with laptop touchpad 2/22/2012.

• Love Love x 1
  10. .....SO CUTE! <3 I.. I feel bad that I had no idea Osso was such an artist ;-;

11. I haven't been promoting it much. Thank you for the compliments! :]

12. Just a messy fifteen-minute sketch of my friend's dog Molly that I drew in my notebook while she was sitting on the couch next to me. Done in black pen on lined off-white paper.

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  13. New pencil sketch. Unfortunately, my scanner sucks and totally washed out most of my shading. I took some photos with my phone, so as soon as my service stops being lame and they actually show up in my email, I will add them here so you can see how it is SUPPOSED to look.

[​IMG]

14. Finally! Only took my phone an hour this time!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. I now have a mouse.

So I doodled Karkat. 8D

[​IMG]

16. Right, after this I 1.) got in a Homestuck-y draw-y mood, and 2.) felt like comparing my touchpad vs. mouse capabilities.

What the Christ ensues.

[​IMG]

My style is much better executed with the mouse (I draws better :B) but my coloring is so much better and cleaner with the touchpad! .___.

Anyway, here's the fullsized and non-texty Terezi picture too.

[​IMG]

17. Herp derp messing around with the crayon brush in MS Paint.

[​IMG]

18. More playing with brushes! I made a still life.

Please note: None of these objects I drew actually were things I was looking at, I just drew this out of my head. I WANTED TO USE RED.

[​IMG]

19. I got out the camera and snapped a few pictures of my most recent pencil work, since my scanner likes to be a big jerk.

[​IMG]

This one is just what it looks like. I was practicing drawing hands, using my own as a model. Which I managed to screw up because my hands look nothing like this. (The writing reads: I suck at hands.)

[​IMG]

You guys might recognize this, haha. I finally got a halfway decent shot of it so I figured I'd throw it in here.

[​IMG]

This one's a little dark, but I was having trouble getting it to not wash out in the flash so I went with this shot. Just a quickstudy sketch from a trip to the park.

[​IMG]

An unfinished quickstudy from the same trip. It's a windmill.

• Love Love x 1
  20. HANDS ARE TROLLS. I SWEAR. THEY ARE TROLL-Y AS ALLLL HECK. >:C

Beautiful sketches! :D I like your wispy style. - w- It is pretty to follow the outlines and find where they lead me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.