Steve x Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rarava

Original poster
I know, I know, disgusting. Really, it's a bit shame. These two aren't meant to be slammed into a pairing or shoved into a love story, but here I am. Doing that very thing. Let's get one thing straight, I'm not. Ahaha, see what I did there? It was funny, damn it!! Laugh! I would like to start out by saying I'm not an obsessed, drooling teenage girl sitting behind a computer and staring at pics of hard core yaoi moments involving Stony. No, I don't want a Bambi, cute, " I've fallen in love with you at first sight", little love story. Oh no, I want drama, dark themes. I want to see the inner workings of a character. Two words. Character development. They should be working together to help over come their struggles. They will fight. Let me repeat that for those in the back. THEY WILL FIGHT. Not fist fighting but there will be arguments here and there, there will be nights where they can't stand to be around each other. So this will probably involve darker themes, alcoholism, nightmares, possible PTSD, all that good stuff. I can either be Tony or Steve. Also, I do have an idea for this. It's not very action orientated but we can certainly get into action packed fun later in the RP.

I'd love to find a partner that can provide more than one sentences, sorry guys who write one liners. :\
I'm over writing one liners, I wish to write paragraphs and paragraphs. I want to get better at giving detailed responses. I wish to find a detailed partner who is willing to put up with me as I try to become more skilled.

I am interested.

If your still looking I may be interested if you want to talk about it in PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.