Steps too Far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing someone enter the tent, she was on high alert, her eyes shot open from her sleep and she buried herself deeper in the blankets. She didn't amke a sound though. Her eyes peeped out and spotted Richelieu. Her face turned a deep crimson and shut her eyes again. She didn't want to see that! Not that there was anything.. wrong with him. Well there was everything wrong with him!

She just kept telling herself that he was trying to kill her or get money out of her family. He was a monster, even if he was tall and kinda handsome without that stupid mask on. She was 12.. admittedly close to her 13th birthday, starting to get the weird twisted feelings of puberty, that wasn't going to make him any nicer to her.

Richelieu quickly found a shirt and pants and slipped them on. He turned and noticed the bundle of blankets on his bed and smirked. "Was my bed comfy for you Ingrid? You might as well come out..I can get you some breakfast if you like."

He sat at the desk and waited for her to expose herself. He didn't have any plans for today and he could wait as long as he needed to.

Ingrid felt like shrinking down til she was invisable.. but no.. He'd sit there and wait. OR get angry again. She didn't say a word, but she did slowly crawl out of the fabric bundle, fiddling with what was left on the skirt of her dress. She couldn't get the ourage to talk to any of them. She knew herself well. It was be sarcastic or something. She'd end up with no tongue... She couldn't risk it.

"You're not going to talk?" He got no answer. "Fine...then at least nod or something. Do..you..want..breakfast?"
The sun would be fully risen soon and his men would soon be getting ready for the day.

While he waited for her answer, he hoped that her father was ready to start negotiating. The sooner he would start dishing out cash for Ingrid, the sooner he could start cashing in.
He smirked.
"So? Do you..or not?"

She finally gave out a sigh and nodded. She knew what her Father was like.. Police would've been called.. Money collected, counted and ready to go and her parents pacing around their large lounge space until the police said it was time to meet them. She just wanted to go home, but she was hungry, even if still a bit queasey with stress. That's all she was going to do.. Nod or shake her head. Boring, really, she knew that. But she wasn't here for entertainment. The thought of just being home was one she had to hold onto a little longer.

He stood and exited the tent. He saw a couple of his boys were up already and he hustled them over to get some breakfast rounded up for the girl. It took ém about 12 minutes to get everything set up and done, but her breakfast was all done.
As he walked into the tent with it, he set it on the bed beside her.

"If you want to leave the tent and walk around the camp some feel free. It's just the first few hours with female guests here that we have to be observant and make sure the guys here know what's what."
He walked over to the desk and grabbed more paper to get a negotiation letter started....just in case the cops tried to detain him.

Ingrid ate the food quietly, a bit hamster like, almost trying to hide the fact her stomach was rumbling as the food got devoured within a few minutes. With the thought of going outside, like a frightened cat, her eyes widened and darted back under the blanket. HELL NO. Not after Richelieu ripped her skirt open more. One man had already taken the 'fancy' to her without her dress as ripped. Nahuh. No way. Unless they dragged her out by her hair, she wasn't leaving til it was time to go home, back to her parents.

Speaking of which... How were they going to go about it. Was there a meeting point or somethin-... Shouting started outside. Some of the men were getting excited as some police sirens went off in the distance. Well... That answered that. She peeped out a little, thinking of her Mother crying into her Father's arm while he stood up straight and strong trying to comfort her.. That's how things normally went. Then again, she smiled at the thought of being all cuddled up in her parents arms. Maybe they would really keep their promise and just let her go...

Richelieu ignored the sirens. He knew they were perfectly safe..the police would follow other possibilities before they tried these woods. Besides, if nothing else..he always had her.
He finished writing the note and stood up. "Stay here or wander around the camp. Whatever you do, don't leave the camp or try to run......"

As he got to the tent flap, he turned to her as she cowered under the blanket. "When I get back, I'll want to have a proper conversation with you. Better get settled here...it'll be your home for awhile."
He exited the tent and grabbed the nearest horse, riding it swiftly to Ingrids house. When he arrived and knocked on the door..he was greeted by the police who grabbed him and drug him inside.

The chief of police looked at him. "I thought you smarter than this Richelieu..or should I call you by your local name?" Richelieu only smiled. "Call me what you want...Dark Raven works too. Still, no matter what you try or what you choose to call me..I'll be walking out of here." The chief of police laughed.
"You are nuts. We got you red handed...you're done Raven!"

"Oh no..not by a long shot. Ask the parents..do you know where that child is? Can you get her home safely...or alive!? I think not...I want my payment..and another payment for this rude treatment you've put me through. I'll let you know when I want to collect that...until then, know that she's safe in my care."
Her mother bawled and the father threw every curse he knew at Richelieu, but he was unfazed.
"Let him go...this isn't over Raven."

Richelieu took his bountiful payment and exited the building, climbing on his horse and making his way back to camp...making sure he wasn't tracked or followed.

Of course Richelieu didn't take her with him... Her eyes welled up. She sniffled and covered her mouth so no one heard her. All she wanted was home. Richelieu was a total asshole. Sure, he was pretending to be mister nice guy half the time, but it didn't change the fact that he stole her away from where was she sat. He didn't take her home.

Her eyes bolted open as she heard someone ruffle their way through the front of the tent, and inside.. "Hey, Kid, come out" She heard, one of Richlieu's men stood in there, right above the mound of blankets. "Out now, come on." He growled, kicking her side with the tip of his boot until she peeped hre head out. "Come on, we don't bite... Much. Out. Come on." He murred, shooing her out. When she got out enough from him to grab the back of her dress, he did, picking her right up. She yelped like a pup being picked up by it's scruff and wriggled. Then she heard her dress starting to rip again, holding still so the fabric didn't break.

The man just shooed her outside, Ingrid having to cover her eyes from the blinding light, since it was always pretty dark in the tent. "There now..Was that so hard. Fussy little bitch. Get some air. We give you back sick, they'll think we're not looking after ya" he laughed, leaving her one the ground. She hugged her knees back up to her chest, sitting by the side of the tent, but there were a few flowers that she could play with.. So.. It was was nice to get air, but would be a lot nicer to go home..

Richelieu took his time getting back to camp. Had to make sure they weren't trying anything funny. Once he arrived back at camp, the men cheered at seeing the payment. He glanced at the girl.
"Don't think this means you get to go home kid. You parents treated me quite rudely and so I told them I required another payment for your return. seems you're going to be staying with us for awhile."
He walked over and sat near her, watching her curl up away from him. "Now now...don't be rude. Trust me, it isn't a good idea."

He sighed as he sat there. "You know..you'll have to talk to me sometime. I can tell just by looking at you that you're the talking type. Must be annoying not being able to talk...don't you think?"

Ingrid just huffed at him. She wasn't stupid. She knew if Richlieu was going to take her home, he would've done it when he collected the payment, and not made the joke of coming back to get her, then requesting more money instead... But then again, she knew her father. He'd pay out anything, even get full pardons for all of them if it meant she went home. It was times like these she actually appreciated him and her mother... And the fact they were stubborn.

Calling her rude didn't go down well, she just glared at him. She huffed again, playing with the flowers by plucking off their petals and letting the light breeze blow them out of her hand. "I don't have to do anything I don't want to. Especially talk to you" She murred, not even giving him the gift of eye contact...

He shrugged as he stood. "Fine...you don't want to play by the rules, then I won't either. Just understand one thing...." He reached over and grabbed under her chin, turning her to face him. "I can play nice and I can play hard. You think about how you want to keep playing when you are the only girl in this camp with a bunch of horny guys. Here's the new rules...you do what I say when I say it. If not, then you are on your own in the camp. One of my men wants to grope you, he gets full permission. Three of them want you for the night in their tent, they can have you."

He glared at her. "Now...you want to keep playing hardball kid...or you ready to play nice?"

Ingrid only let out a broken hearted sigh, moving her eyes away from him again, but she had nothing more to say. If it kept her from being the men's 'playmate', then she didn't have a choice. She took her knees backup to her chest, letting the rest of the petals go. All these rules... Richlieu didn't seem to follow any... Asshole. Well it was all well and good thinking that, but if she said that out loud she probably would've had a few issues...

Nevermind... She kept her mouth shut. It was the safest bet. Only problem was that... It was so boring. For a 12 year old to be this bored, it made each day feel like forever, and the fact she was away from home didn't make it any better.

He nodded. "I'll take that as a yes. Now what size are you? I'll need to get you cleaned up and fit you with a few new clothes before you get returned. Consider me what you want, but I'll not have you returned looking like I dragged you through the mud."
He wondered how long he should keep her here. "Also, while I'm out and about in town, do you want me to grab you anything? Tell me now or I'll just get clothes."

He sighed as he closed his eyes. Sometimes the life and times of a bandit were glorious...other times they were just dull. Mainly he could make them fun. He heard some commotion around the fireplace. "Damnit..not again! ....no, I won't do it!" He chuckled. "Hehehehe...they're playing again are they?"

Ingrid blinked. Actually she didn't know her size... She was sort of just measured and brought for. But then again, there had to be a label on her dress somewhere that said where they normally got the dress from, or the size of it... She felt around the back of her neck to see if she could find it, then as she did, she pulled it out enough for Richlieu to read it, but still not saying much else to him. New clothes.. Well, at least it will stop the men looking at her like a piece of meat with her skirt ripped open like it was. She couldn't think much now.. She just kinda.. shut down. "I'm.. kinda hungry.." She murred, but that was about it.

Hearing the noise coming from the fire, she looking around, a bit like a curious meerkat, sat up right and staring right over to try and figure out what they were laughing about so much.

He saw her interest perk at the men round the campfire. "You curious?" He saw her look over at him and he gestured to the circle of men. "Do you want to know what they're doing kid."
She was a small for the most part according to her tag. Custom clothes put her in between a small and medium size, but he could just get her whatever. He stood up and offered her his hand.
"We'll get you some food and maybe introduce you to the game if you feel up for it Ingrid. Sound okay to you?"

She looked suspiciously at his hand, curling away from it for a moment, then thinking about it.. Couldn't be any worse then being this bored.. So.. Hesitantly.. She got the courage up and took his hand, letting him pull off to the ground and start to lead her over. Just a bit longer, and he'd let her go home, that's all she had to hold onto now.

He walked with her over to the pot and glanced inside. "Bean and broccoli stew again? Why don't we try anything different boys?" A few chuckles left the mens lips as he scooped her up a bowl.
"there you go Ingrid...now as for the game, boys...scooch over and gimme some room. I'm joining the game!" A huge group of chuckles filled the air. "Boss is gonna play eh? Alright boys, let's make ém pay!"

He turned to Ingrid. "Game is called Daredevils Dice..or Triple D. We all get three dice, place them in a cup, shake and then set the cup upside down on the tree stump here. Then we all guess as to what number we have. Whoever is closest wins..and the person who is farthest gets penalized."
They all shook and slammed the cups down, Richelieu and the 4 others playing. "Alright boss, you guess first."

Ingrid didn't mind the stew much, but then again, she didn't eat it all the time. It must get boring for the others to eat it evey day. She sipped at it quietly as Richlieu explained the game. Seemed pretty simple. Kinda like the game her and her dad used to play, but they usual used 5 hex dice. She shuffled a little closer to watch and as the cup went down, she had a guess in her head, but it was Richlieu's turn.

The men seemed pretty fixated on her, more surprised that she was actually out of the tent, let alone joining in with their little game.

The man next to Richelieu started. "8!" The woman next to him guessed 13. The next guessed 2 and the next one guessed 12 as well and now it was to Richelieu.
"7" the cups were lifted..and the woman won. She guessed 13....she rolled 14. "Hahaha! Now who gets penalized?" Richelieu sighed. "I do...I was farthest from the guess."
The group chuckled. "What can we make you do boss? So many choices...." He smirked and sighed. "Do your worst boys...I'm not afraid of the game."
The woman laughed. "alright..." She gestured to Ingrid. "Let her decide. Hear that kid...you can do anything you want to him or make him do anything to himself. So what do you want to do?" Richelieu sighed. Damn you Fox, you'll be the death of me yet.

"you heard her kid. I lost.....what do you want?"

Status
Not open for further replies.