Stepping down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asmodeus, on behalf of everyone, for your commitment and dedication to Iwaku during your time as Administrator, I thank you.

Farewell, you did a excellent job, certainly a tough act to follow. Yet you have to do what you have to do in life, I wish you good luck and sucess in your future endeavors.

I'm glad you found some things more important than Iwaku!

Because if you take those things any at all as seriously as you took to taking care of this community, then it has to be hella important and special to you. And I'm glad you found things like that.

Good luck in all of your endeavours, mate. Hope your Christmas was grande, and I hope New Years proves to be just as awesome, if not better! I look forward to seeing what writing you can come up with now that you don't have the added responsibilities of governing impeding on your creative pathways!

;_; Well, shucks.

To be honest, Iwaku is one of the very few places I've been to where I actually enjoyed interacting, as retardedly as I do, with the admins.

In all the dozens of places I've been, this place has been my favorite, what with all the variety and the absolutely awesome ideas I've seen come and go. Through all of it though...Asmo has been one of my favorite posters to read and usually the secret reason why I sort of stop posting myself D:< Because his posts fucking distract me from mine because they actually manage to be genuinely interesting and engaging.

Well anyway, I hope whatever dumb things you're doing in your "real life" doesn't cause you to completely disappear, since I'm sure that would make a lot of the weaker people here shed a tear or something like that.

N-not me though. >:I

Not me. ;-;

*scuffs shoe against the ground*

OH GOOD JOB, ASMO.
Way to make everything all about you just because you wanted to be in the limelight some more.
Is this a new publicity stunt?
You're super, I think you're wonderful, and I suck at emotions and junk so you'll just have to deal with this and remember how distraught I was when I first heard.

JUST AS PLANNED.

Asmo, you ladies man you. Iwaku will truly not be the same without the burgundy name of terror raining down fear and destruction. BY fear and destruction I of course mean discipline. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing you mold and shape Iwaku. Best of luck in all you do mate!

So sad to hear you're leaving. I haven't really gotten to know you since coming to Iwaku, but it's always been pretty obvious that you've been one of the main reasons this place is as great as it is. Seeing what you have created here, I'm sure whatever you get up to will be amazing. My only regret is that now I will never get my fortune read *fakesobs*

Asmo, I wish you the best in the time to come, and I want to thank you for being such an influential person in the evolution of the forum. Time continues to pass us by with change, and chaos, but you were kind enough to lend us a very precious three years of your time. Know that it has been appreciated.

Heh, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun. The threats, the beatings, the advice, the tutelage, etc., etc., it shall all be missed. Some may try to imitate your methods, but they shall fail in a ho-hum sort of way. Only you could be epic in all things, be it success or failure.

And now I leave you with this thought: Watch that first step down, cause only Asmo gets to fall down the stairs!

escher29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.