Steppie's Epic Search for HYPE! (All Pairings)

Gossip

WARNING: TOO MUCH INFORMATION
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Mostly Fri-Sun, with chances of Mon-Thu appearances at around 4PM EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
Heya people of Iwaku!

I'm Steppie and after a really long hiatus I really want to feel the want... No, the NEED to rp again.

Sure I feel hyped about my sole actively ongoing rp, but the fact remains that I'm a glutton for getting excited about a plot and I need more active rps in my current life.

So! Here we are, ready to get into the meat of the matter: my promises, my expectations and my cravings/HYPE makers. Ready? Let's go!

• I'm usually a 4 to 10+ paragraphs poster who goes over my posts again at leat once when posting the reply to your reply (confusing I know) and love to plot and fangirl about our stuff.

I play both males and females of any simple sexuality (straight, bi, gay or asexual) and while you may confuse me a bit with more than those and the female and male genders, feel free to explain any more complicated concepts.

I post rather according to my HYPE level but know that at the very least I take an hour and more to type a response AND I don't always have easy access to a computer ( this is painstakingly typed on my phone btw).

Should I be busy or not feel the HYPE it'll take longer but I'll try to warn you if this persists.
  • I want friendly partners as excited and ready to plot and fanperson as I am.

I want good posts with decent grammar and spelling and at least three paragraphs and and one hooking action in each post.

I want someone patoent and determined to make it as far as ou HYPE will allow us to go.

I mostly just want us to have fun.
  • CUTE highchool anime styled plots with secret softies and lots of fluff and crazy shenanigans.

Dark yet creepycute plots that will give me chills and pull at my heartstrings.

Epic adventures with equally epic fails along the way!

Lots of world and character building as we go along.

Anythimg woth cheesy pickup lines or strange crushes.

There we go! Have a good day and I hope to hear from you soon!