Stellaris Interactive RP

Yea it'll be super fun. As a heads up I added 3 more mods I had forgotten about. Universal Resource Patch, Planetary Diversity - Glavius's Ultimate AI Patch and Automatic Pop Migration. The first 2 to fix the AI of other empires so that if we ever go to war/conquer/acquisition their planets, then their planets aren't thrown to all crap that we'd have to fix, making the AI actually competent rulers. And the last allowing automatic migration of populations (which is more realistic).

I'm building the Empire right now, and I have the beginning setting in mind as to our empire and what happened in it's history to reach this point. We're gonna be regular old humans, but once/if we get alien specie into our empire then you can happily claim those people as well should any pop up.

Edit: Also wondering if I should create a simple discord for this, though on the other hand I feel like that might be doing too much.
I have seen RP with discord for OOC do much better. I would make a discord tbh

Yea it'll be super fun. As a heads up I added 3 more mods I had forgotten about. Universal Resource Patch, Planetary Diversity - Glavius's Ultimate AI Patch and Automatic Pop Migration. The first 2 to fix the AI of other empires so that if we ever go to war/conquer/acquisition their planets, then their planets aren't thrown to all crap that we'd have to fix, making the AI actually competent rulers. And the last allowing automatic migration of populations (which is more realistic).

I'm building the Empire right now, and I have the beginning setting in mind as to our empire and what happened in it's history to reach this point. We're gonna be regular old humans, but once/if we get alien specie into our empire then you can happily claim those people as well should any pop up.

Edit: Also wondering if I should create a simple discord for this, though on the other hand I feel like that might be doing too much.

Yea I just might, just don't wanna make one if it's just gonna be like , 2 or 3 people other then me. It'd let us do more real-time votes and bill passing that I can post about in the IC story wise. I was gonna make a system that allowed spectators to vote n do stuff too, if those people wanna interact but not full on make a character or anything, and a discord could potentially help with that. But again, don't wanna make one if it's just 2 or 3 people other then me.

Yea I just might, just don't wanna make one if it's just gonna be like , 2 or 3 people other then me. It'd let us do more real-time votes and bill passing that I can post about in the IC story wise. I was gonna make a system that allowed spectators to vote n do stuff too, if those people wanna interact but not full on make a character or anything, and a discord could potentially help with that. But again, don't wanna make one if it's just 2 or 3 people other then me.
Discord is good for 1x1 and stuff that requires and more frequency. If its quality you want with posts and stuff I would keep the IC on the forums, but having a PM chat on discord for ooc stuff would be cool. But its up to you.

Discord is good for 1x1 and stuff that requires and more frequency. If its quality you want with posts and stuff I would keep the IC on the forums, but having a PM chat on discord for ooc stuff would be cool. But its up to you.

I'll ask in the Sign-Up once I finish writing it up.