Stellaris: Eden's Odyssey (Interactive Empire RP)

Should we have a Discord?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends (Explain in post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dude this is awesome I would totally love to be a scientist on the science ship if I could! I would also like to know more information on that and the science ship pilot, plus the Head Scientist of Sociological Sciences!

Alright, the IC is up, feel free to start forming any potential bills of yours or making IC posts of your own (keep in mind that Bills are only talked about and the like in the OOC, any bills that are passed or failed/vetoed will be depicted in the next Situation Report)

IC Link: Stellaris: Edens Odyssey

Also I added your characters to the character list @TheoGreen
Can I mention characters within my faction without having to make a CS? My posts are going to be more omniscient third person so it wouldn't focus on just one or two characters. More like the whole faction as a whole.

Alright, the IC is up, feel free to start forming any potential bills of yours or making IC posts of your own (keep in mind that Bills are only talked about and the like in the OOC, any bills that are passed or failed/vetoed will be depicted in the next Situation Report)

IC Link: Stellaris: Edens Odyssey

Also I added your characters to the character list @TheoGreen
Can I mention characters within my faction without having to make a CS? My posts are going to be more omniscient third person so it wouldn't focus on just one or two characters. More like the whole faction as a whole.

For now, since you're the only one part of your faction, you totally can.

Dude this is awesome I would totally love to be a scientist on the science ship if I could! I would also like to know more information on that and the science ship pilot, plus the Head Scientist of Sociological Sciences!

Sure can here's their info. The current pilot of the ISS Hawking is this fella
1553006036932.png1553006096898.png
They have the Carefree (gives loads of anomaly research speed) and Adaptable (they gain experience quickly) traits.

The current Head Scientist of Sociological Sciences is this chick
1553006201830.png1553006218607.png
They have the Expertise: New Worlds (Researches technology involving new worlds quicker) and Spark of Genius (Increased research speed in all fields) traits.

And this is the ISS Hawking itself
1553006310395.png

Science ships themselves don't have any special traits, but their pilots (of which whom I noted earlier for ya) traits affects them.

Cool! Do I need to make a CS for both of them?

If you're claiming 'em, then yea you'd have to.

Alright, I'll get started on them as soon as I can! Hm...but I'm not sure if Yan Shen would fit either party and Rashid I'm uncertain whether he'd be the the Rites of the Sun or some other one *insert thinking emoji here*

You can always make a new political party, or put yourself down as independent.

Also don't forget, I can rename them (can't really change their genders or age though), same with the ship. So if you want me to do that with any of 'em after you claim 'em (or if you pick different names in their sheets) i'll rename 'em for ya.

No no, the names are fine! I like them, thank you for the information and help!

Spot being claimed: Pilot and Scientist of the ISS Hawking
Name: Rashid Rahimi
Appearance:
portrait-of-a-young-indian-man-dominique-amendola.jpg

Political Standing: Independent
Political Position: Spectator
Personality: A rather studious man who finds planetary investigation exciting. He can be rather excitable at times and ramble, but he is genuinely interested in his line of work to research distant lands and increase Eden’s empire in whatever way he can, mainly just by finding habitable planets. Having never dealt with foreign entities before, he does wish to one day communicate with them and would do whatever it took to expand his knowledge of the galaxy.
Connections: Hastin Rahimi - Father - Respects his father while his father expects much of him.
Mala Rahimi - Mother - Adores his mother and makes sure to send tales of his adventures should he ever go on them.
Padma Rahimi - Wife - Thinks his wife as dutiful and sends her letters whenever he can.
Raja Rahimi - Child - Adores them, despite being put off by their child’s chosen gender and sexual orientation.
Ganesh Rahimi - Younger brother - Gets along well with him and often keeps in contact.
Kanika Rashimi - Sister-in-law - Gets along well with her and views her like an actual sister.
Ama Rashimi - Niece - Adores his little niece and often sends her souvenirs. Is a cutie in his eyes.
Olfred Noingtonn - Best friend - Often jokes around with him.
Quan Washington - Best friend - Likes to tease him.
Personal History: Rashid was a studious child and quickly took a liking to science, particularly biology and other worlds. He was a hardworking student and studied for hours on end while his parents looked on at him proudly, feeling he would one day grow up to be great. When he graduated university, he immediately went straight to studying plants and animals. His skills as a biologist got the attention of higher governmental powers and he was soon assigned to pilot the new ISS Hawking. With gusto and zeal, he marched on, quick to accept the offer and his new fate.

Spot being claimed: Head Scientist of Sociological Sciences
Name: Yan Shen
Appearance:
0b7fcad0a8e974ba0ad73ce6f510285c--brown-skin-dark-skin.jpg

Political Standing: Independent
Political Position: Spectator
Personality: A strict and serious woman, Yan Shen is a master of efficiency and meeting deadlines with enough resources to use. She doesn’t like it when people waste time idling away, including her, and always needs something to work on. If you’re not productive, then she gives you the glare. Due to this, she can be intolerant of mental illnesses that can make one unproductive. She believes in the merit = honor system and strictly upholds this policy in her workspace. However, she loves her daughter very much, despite being a single mother with no time on her hands, and would do anything for her, often taking her to work and showing her how things are done while she’s typing away on the computer. She can also be quite caring with strangers who were in unfortunate situations, having been through that herself, so she’s not one to judge. And she is sincerely curious about foreign relations, especially for any alien species should Eden ever find one.
Connections: Mei Shen - Daughter - The apple of her eye and the brightness of the sun, Yan Shen loves her daughter absolutely and hopes she one day grows to be a strong and beautiful woman, despite her comely looks. Would often take her to work one she picked her up from school to show her how her office worked in hopes she would one day follow in her footsteps. Can be a bit overbearing sometimes with her.
Li Shen - Father - Does not have a good relationship with him since he disowned her.
Jiang Shen - Mother - Does not have a good relationship with her since she disowned her.
Guang Shen - Older brother - Provided her the funds for living until she could stand on her own after she was disowned by her parents. Is eternally grateful for his kindness and help.
Zu Wei - Ex-boyfriend - Hates him for leaving her after she became pregnant with Mei.
Lilie Night - Friend - Cleans up her messes so she’s not too close but they do have a mutual respect and like for each other.
Personal History: Yan Shen had a relatively normal life until she got a boyfriend in her teenage years, who ended up impregnating her and leaving her because of the baby. Her parents were outraged by this fact and subsequently disowned her, however her brother was the one to support her financially and emotionally as she struggled to live life on her own at 16. Eventually she was able to go to college with his help and graduate, working up in the working world to provide for her daughter and pay her brother back whenever she could, though he’d often say he didn’t need to be repaid. She’s now Head Scientist of Sociological Science and continues to work so that her daughter may never know despair like her early years being kicked out.

Last edited:
Oh I love what you've done with these 2. I'll be sure to update the player list and claimed list once I get home.

Cool! Thanks so much!

Was my post OK?

Since I have those two scientists now, what areas can I explore and what things can I research?

idk, I hope not...

It's not, sorry, I had to take care of real life stuff and i'm so used to using discord that I forgot that I hadn't said any updates here on my life or what's happening that's stopped me. Sorry guys ;w;

It's not, sorry, I had to take care of real life stuff and i'm so used to using discord that I forgot that I hadn't said any updates here on my life or what's happening that's stopped me. Sorry guys ;w;
Their was only my post since your intro post so nothing really happened. I wouldn't worry about too much.