STELLAR - SciFi - Space Exploration/Time Travel RP - Interest Check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw yes! I've been hoping for something like this: count me in!

I'm taking a physics course, so perhaps I could help with the physics of the whole thing, too.

Last edited:
Don't worry, I'm here guys.

Some events happened real life side, involved a few hospital visits but everything is fine and dandy now.
Will start work on this RP ASAP as long as everyone is still interested :) If you would like to help me create this RP to be as realistic as possible, please feel free to send me a PM! :)

Oh this just sounds grand~ I would love to join! Count me in when you can :D

I am just popping in to say that I looooove the banner!! Well done with that!

Most likely going to join! :D

I hope there are still plans for this? It has a ton of potential.

If this become a thing, and there is space for me, you can be sure that I will seriously look into coming up with a character once it's up. :)

Yeah, I'm still interested in this!

Oh my, I did not even notice this was going on, as I was too busy being myself and whatnot with all the other things I do. Of course I am interested in a role play where I can explore new worlds and learn new things, depending of course on if it is ok for me to join in on this this late.

I am quite interested in this role play!

I'm interested. :)

Also, here is a good site for info on Realistictm​ space travel, spacecraft design, weapons, etc.: http://www.projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/index.php . Scroll down for the table of contents or click on the "Click to Show Topics" tab at the top of the page.

This concept looks absolutely gorgeous and I have no idea what I was doing to have it take me this long to notice it.

Depending on the circumstances, I may or may not be able to handle another writing task. Unfortunate.

But ugh this is beautiful.

Just quickly, wouldnt it be better to create a group? For updates and IC content when it comes up?

Status
Not open for further replies.