Steamy Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's what you want it to be lol and plus I think it would be alot more fun if it was lol :) and sweet hope you like. I'm getting my a$$ beat by a huge Zombie right now lol

Hahaha! I like the Zombie rp so far, so I'll be jumping in, okay? Posting now!

As for the rp we will be doing in this section, what should we name and who should post first? Do you want to start it or will you trust me to start it? ^.^

Alright sweet :) and we should call Strangers To Love or Forbidden Passion and I cantrust you to start it :) and what do you think we should call it or do you like one of mine lol :)

I LOVE YOUR POST ON MY RP!! FITS PERFECTLY!! :D I posted on it as well so check it out :)

I like Strangers to Love, so we'll stick with that one! Hehehe. So the basic plot: a stranger wanders into a little village and finds shelter and solace with a woman who harbors weary travelers or something like that. They live in a world where mythical creatures exist and they have a passionate romance. Did I get that about right?

Hehehe! Thanks!

Yes got it :D I just imagined the whole thing in my head lol I have a really good imagination lol :D
And your welcome ^-^

Alright, I'm posting then!

Alright! Strangers to Love is now ready and posted! XD

Posted lol :) like how you started it lol Hey message me when you post again so it can go a faster so we don't have to wait a while lol if you want :) I'm eager to see what's next lol

Status
Not open for further replies.