Steampunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question :)

Do we just 'wing it', or is it going to be GM style where you're going to throw bad-guys and/or situations at us that we have to try to overcome?

You guys feel free to populate if you so desire. If not, I can do it but I'm a sandbox GM (I expect things from you guys too)

You guys feel free to populate if you so desire. If not, I can do it but I'm a sandbox GM (I expect things from you guys too)
Just as input, I like a nice combination of the two. Makes it fun when something happens that I didn't have to come up with. Just personal preference.

...I should have asked that before posting :)

Ah well, there will be no end to Saff's debauchery. In the next post he'll have to show off some of his skills to XingXing.

...I should have asked that before posting :)

Ah well, there will be no end to Saff's debauchery. In the next post he'll have to show off some of his skills to XingXing.
Just so you know, which your character would with how long they've been on the ship, both of my characters really don't like Saff. At all. Grey thinks he is a rude, inconsiderate prick who treats women like objects, and Cathy thinks along the same lines, only she thinks he is completely incompetent and useless. Cathy probably would have been a lot more vocal about it over the years.

Just as input, I like a nice combination of the two
Well, I am GM. I'm just not going to completely sit back. :D But I'm not going to hold everyone's hands either (Tried that and never doing it again)

Grey thinks he is a rude, inconsiderate prick who treats women like objects, and Cathy thinks along the same lines, only she thinks he is completely incompetent and useless. Cathy probably would have been a lot more vocal about it over the years.
Excellent :)

I'm guessing Saff and Viyette won't get along much either because there's just no way he wouldn't have thrown a jab at her about her eye if she ever insulted him... He really is a jerk.

If the good doctor is anything like a psychologist, he might get along with him.

He's just a combat medic, really. Anything beyond gunshot wounds,broken bones, and minor sickness are beyond his ability to cure. Still, I think him and Saff would get along well enough.

Over the next few days my free time is going to be very limited. I was applying for jobs and one of them wants me to take a test on the 20th. So I wont be on as much. Do feel free to carry on. I'll get on as often as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.