Steampunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty. Everyone has posted. I'll start getting the next post when we storm Avalon. Does any one have a preference as to whom is partnered with whom?

I have a question :)

Does gunpowder exist in your setting?

edit:Partner me with XingXing. plx...

(Trying to post for the third time... if more appear before this... I'm sorry)

Yes, gunpowder exists. Pneumatic weapons are also accepted.
edit:Partner me with XingXing. plx...
Haha. Don't you mean "ZingZing" because she's going to leave Saff to die. x.x But I can do that. So Grey & Viyette will be partnered together.

Reactions: ze_kraken
Thanks for the info. And I'm glad you like the character :)

Ah well, we are a very welcoming group of people. And I took over from ilium's original GMs, so it is not quite my creation either!

Most people have been welcoming. I agree. And I'm glad other people can do GM'ing on a large scale. It's not something I want or need to do. :) I'm happy with my small group.

I had this post ready last night. Couldn't wait. I'm thinking XingXing's going to love Saff after this one :)

I finally figured out a character for Cathy. XD

I need to develop Lohar's character more. In hindsight, it was kind of silly that he wears no shirt in the engine room... I don't know why I did that... *Facepalm* Lets just forget that and say he wears coveralls and a hardhat :)

It's so when the steam blows out of the engine, his hair's tossed out on the wind and the world goes into slow-motion to appreciate his rugged attractiveness. He hasn't told them yet, but he's really on the Asher so he can make it to the Mechanic's Annual Calender photo shoot.

It's so when the steam blows out of the engine, his hair's tossed out on the wind and the world goes into slow-motion to appreciate his rugged attractiveness. He hasn't told them yet, but he's really on the Asher so he can make it to the Mechanic's Annual Calender photo shoot.
Said steam blowing into his face and hair then burns his eyes out and leaves massive 3rd degree burns all over his face leaving him disfigured forever. STEAMPUNK! YEAH! XD

You're right, Potatoecat, Lohar should definitely have some type of mask that's sort of like Grey's. I've never role-played a steampunk mechanic so it's all new and strange to me :)

You're right, Potatoecat, Lohar should definitely have some type of mask that's sort of like Grey's. I've never role-played a steampunk mechanic so it's all new and strange to me :)
Just don't get steam in the face. Simple enough. XD

Better safe than sorry, so I found a helmet that seems appropriate for Lohar :)

Unless otherwise noted, Lohar now wears brown coveralls, black steel toe boots, safety gloves, elbow and knee pads, and his custom made helmet/mask when he's working in the engine room. He keeps his coverall's pant legs tucked into his boots.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the fam came up a day early, so no replies until Friday (possibly).

As a frame of reference, this is the revolver Grey uses.

LM-146.jpg

Nine shots of 44 caliber (or 11mm), and one shot of 20 gauge shotgun. Fires from cartidges

Status
Not open for further replies.