Steampunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then no one could afford it. It stands for Magnetic Accelerator Cannon - railguns, gauss rifles, etc.

Takes a bullet, shoots it really fast via magnets.

I have no idea what a mini-MAC is. (Unless it's a tiny Mac computer...)
He was talking about a small automatic weapon, such as the MAC 11 submachinegun.

EDIT: NEVERMIND! I thought you were going a totally different direction with that. XD

In that case, I don't think we should have railguns.... Maybe like a pneumatic weapon, but not railguns...

Hm, probably could accomplish the same end result with steam to be honest. Build up a lot of pressure then fire, though that would require a little bit of embellishment.

If you can explain (in quasi-science) how you can pull it off with stream, you can have it.

I'll keep it simple while I think of some fun tech. I'll edit the post (vaguely mentioned it, probably should have asked first, my bad).

You're okay. (I haven't read them yet, just glanced over them.) If you're not sure, it's fine to just run it past me first.

So... I am having a hard time thinking about how I am going to play Cathy and I have a friend who might be interested in taking the character over if you'd allow it.

So... I am having a hard time thinking about how I am going to play Cathy and I have a friend who might be interested in taking the character over if you'd allow it.
I'm loathe to have more people (as in real people) join in. So far this has been going good so far and I don't want to jinx it (too many cooks ruin the soup). My suggestion would be to completely remake the character for the First Mate slot. Rather than pass it off to another person.

Unless you really don't want to. Then you can just pass Cathy back to me.

I can make it work. My friend just didn't have very many RPs going on and I offered to check out if he could take over this character. If not I can play the character. I just need a little more time to figure this one out. I don't play female characters that often and I think that I might as well get some practice with it.

Yeah, sorry. I just don't want more than three people. :( I have had really bad times when more people join.

And then I look at Illium and can only ask how they do it ;__;

Mad respect for the GMs, though. They have their craft down...

Status
Not open for further replies.