Steampunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you're apologizing for, but I forgive you for whatever you think it is that you did :)

Btw, Lohar is 38 years old and Saff is 19.

Last edited:
Okay. I've edited it all according to the information you guys have given me. If there anything you want to add or change, let me know.

I'm going to start working up a first post, but firstly I need you guy to tell me when your characters joined the crew. *It's kind of approximate year wise. Just pick what works best, or get specific if you want*

5 Years ago- Lady Sylvia stole The Asher and picked up XingXing
4 Years ago- Nadia joins the crew
3 Years Ago-
2 Years Ago-
1 Year Ago-
Less than a year-

Sebastian would be around the four year mark and the Madam around a year (possibly less) - she's recently returned to the 'eastern' world.

I'm assuming Cathy would have been there for a while being the first mate and all, say the full 5 years? And lets just say 2 years for Mr. Grey cause why not?

Okay then:

5 Years ago- Lady Sylvia stole The Asher and picked up XingXing. Followed by Cathy.
4 Years ago- Nadia and Sebastian join the crew
3 Years Ago-
2 Years Ago- Mr. Grey is hired.
1 Year Ago- Madam Viyette
Less than a year-

A mechanic and his annoying cousin would be essential to the smooth operation of an airship, so you can throw Lohar and Saff in anywhere between 3 years to almost 5 years. On second thought, I'll settle with 3 years ago because that space just looks so inviting. Maybe the old mechanic died?

Oh... Just want to say that Lohar is a well mannered upstanding dude that would probably get along with anyone. Saff will probably just be a barely tolerable nuisance that has his uses. I'm thinking it would be mostly due to Lohar's good natured character that allows the crew to let the majority of Saff's antics slide.

Last edited:
The Initial crew might have gone on elsewhere. It's possible the old mechanic could have died or left for another ship.

5 Years ago- Lady Sylvia stole The Asher and picked up XingXing. Followed by Cathy.
4 Years ago- Nadia and Sebastian join the crew
3 Years Ago- Lohar and Saff
2 Years Ago- Mr. Grey is hired.
1 Year Ago or less- Madam Viyette

I'll probably get started on the opening post tomorrow. If everything goes well you might see it Thursday. If not, the weekend for sure.

"Why do you need two mechanics? That makes no sense."
"You're right, I don't."

*Needs to compare everything in this RP to Firefly*

Firefly. :D I totally tried a doing a Firefly RP once. It crashed and burned so terribly, so now I'm going to cringe from what you just said.

Firefly itself is only Firefly because of the crew, so anything else won't be as good sadly...

Just a heads up. I'll have trouble accessing a computer this weekend. I will be bringing my laptop, so it shouldn't be much of an issue. I'm going up north to meet family. It's going to be a long drive with the possibility of snow. If for whatever reason you don't hear from me and it's Tuesday... You should assume the worst :)

Sorry guys. I just woke up and didn't get anything written today. :( Being sick's no fun. I'll see if I can steal sometime on Friday, but chances are it will be up Saturday.

I have things to keep me busy, so I can wait.

No problem. What's most important is that you get well soon :) And if you're feeling some writer's block, feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to help you. Also, I had to cancel my trip. It's one of those good news and bad news type situations :\

So yup. Totally tomorrow morning. I know what I want to write, so it shouldn't take me too long.
No problem. What's most important is that you get well soon :) And if you're feeling some writer's block, feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to help you. Also, I had to cancel my trip. It's one of those good news and bad news type situations :\
Sorry to hear about the trip. Hopefully you'll have fan staying home. And thanks for the offer for help. I'm good though ;)

I will get to my reply later this afternoon.

Would it be out of the realm of possibility to say that Viyette's pistol is effectively a mini-MAC weapon?

I like the idea of some sort of clockwork fully automatic weapon.

So basically an old-style Gatling gun without the crank?

Status
Not open for further replies.