1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Modern, magic,
Hello I have been looking to do a steampunk styled role play for a long time. I have noticed that it is not a typical setting a lot of people do.

I have a rough idea for a plot that I thought could be good. It would take place in a steampunk world where the cities and and other landmasses would be floating in the air, because the world below the clouds is said to be in ruins and is beyond helped. Anyways in this world there are is an occurrence where people are sometimes born with the ability to see beyond what normal people can see and imagine. They can build practically anything in this steampunk world and it works. They are known to create fantastic inventions as well as destructive weapons. These people are called imagineers. It is said that only 10 imagineers can exist in the world at one time.

For this role play I would take up the role of an imagineer who is on the run because there are many groups ranging from governments to pirates who would like to have their own imagineer.

This kind of leave what role you would be playing up to you. Perhaps you are a hired gun looking for me. Maybe you are one of the pirates who captures me. Maybe your just a bystander who got in the way. It is up to you. I hope this has grasped the interest of someone here. If you are interested please post here or pm me. Thank you for your time

Heyo~ Steampunk's totally my jam, so I'm definitely willing to give this a spin. To confirm, is the aesthetic going to be anime-style?

@ERode yes that is the intent.