Steampunk Pirate RP (need more crew members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Sounds like a good first step to the story.

Reactions: YuriLucien
Ooo!!! I'll give my cross dressing lady some stealth and thief skills!

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
How active is this? Nothing kills my motivation more than lots of OOC chatter and a dead slow IC page.

If so I'm interested in the navigator spot, unless it was claimed unless someone snatched it up and I missed that post.

Also wondering about a possible engineer position. Who's going to fix all the brass gears and gizmos on an airship?

No IC up yet, still in the discussion stage.

• Thank You
Ooo!!! I'll give my cross dressing lady some stealth and thief skills!
Sounds exciting, looking forward to it ^^

I'll starting thinking about a character for my CS.
Great! Welcome aboard rrrrr....

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh!
Yes please! Could I be the Quarter master?
I'll have it set right up :) WELCOME ABOARRRDD

How active is this? Nothing kills my motivation more than lots of OOC chatter and a dead slow IC page.

If so I'm interested in the navigator spot, unless it was claimed unless someone snatched it up and I missed that post.

Also wondering about a possible engineer position. Who's going to fix all the brass gears and gizmos on an airship?
No IC up yet, still in the discussion stage.
Ah yes this is still in the discussion stage but after all the positions are taken I'll be able to make the CS thread. I believe the navigator spot had been taken by @PetticoatLane but the Engineer role is fully available ^^

I've been craving a good steampunk... oddly enough, you can blame VeggieTales for that. I would be seeking a role similar to engineer but I see Windsonog has laid claim to it. Would you be open to more than one or if you prefer, I could specialize in gadgets as opposed to the ship itself. I'm fine with the intermediate level and I also have some RL mechanical/engineering/fabrication/tinkering skills.

Before I commit, what is your posting expectancy as far as time is concerned? 3/wk? 1/wk? I don't do well with superfast RPs.

I've been craving a good steampunk... oddly enough, you can blame VeggieTales for that. I would be seeking the role of engineer. I'm fine with the Intermediate level and I also have some RL mechanical/engineering/fabrication/tinkering skills.

Before I commit, what is your posting expectancy as far as time is concerned? 3/wk? 1/wk? I don't do well with superfast RPs.
I would say every other day to at least once a week ^^

Reactions: WarriorHeart
I would say every other day to at least once a week ^^
1/wk is more my speed. Most of my RPs are slow but my life is not.

Also, I edited my post but apparently after you quoted it. Are you open to the possibility of multiple engineers?

1/wk is more my speed. Most of my RPs are slow but my life is not.

Also, I edited my post but apparently after you quoted it. Are you open to the possibility of multiple engineers?
Oh yea no two engineers would be lovely. I have a feeling that we'll be needing two tinkers running around to fix damages during inevitable marine and aerial combats!

Reactions: WarriorHeart
*plots patiently* *w*

I'll gladly be the boatswain/engineer if you still haven't found one. If it is, I'll easily come up with something else to be, a witchdoctor perhaps. The ideas presented are fantastic, and I'd love to be apart of it.

Last edited:
I'll gladly be the boatswain/engineer if you still haven't found one. If it is, I'll easily come up with something else to be, a witchdoctor perhaps. The ideas presented are fantastic, and I'd love to be apart of it.
You are very much welcome to join but unfortunately the engineer role has been taken (by two others actually). If you do come up with anything I'll be glad to add you to the crew.

Last edited:
Alright, knowing that this was indeed a thing among pirates, how would a witchdoctor or a weaponsmaster sound?

Alright, knowing that this was indeed a thing among pirates, how would a witchdoctor or a weaponsmaster sound?
WeaponMaster sounds great! A jack of all trades when it comes to weapons then?

Status
Not open for further replies.