Steampunk Pirate RP (need more crew members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm... yeah, I'm going to go cabin boy. I've got plenty of fun ideas for a rowdy little brat in such a position. Normally, I'd go navigator, but... Yeah. I might take up two spots, but just for now.

Ooo! Character plotting! =D

Mmm... yeah, I'm going to go cabin boy. I've got plenty of fun ideas for a rowdy little brat in such a position. Normally, I'd go navigator, but... Yeah. I might take up two spots, but just for now.
Aye. I'll have ye scrawled down as the cabin boy.

Ooo! Character plotting! =D
And background makering (<- did not auto correct. I kid you not.)

Lol! XD I'll be able to have a character figured out by tonight or tomorrow. Will there be a limit on how many we can post? I was thinking about apping two charas, if that's cool. :3

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Lol! XD I'll be able to have a character figured out by tonight or tomorrow. Will there be a limit on how many we can post? I was thinking about apping two charas, if that's cool. :3
The ground is the limit and dirt is pretty easy to dig so...no limit...
Yea go ahead.

Awesome! Thanks! ^w^

I'll definitely be apping a criminal bada$$ chick who will tends to wear men's clothes. XD And has dreads.

I'll definitely be apping a criminal bada$$ chick who will tends to wear men's clothes. XD And has dreads.
Lol well this is going to be the most interesting mismatched crew. (Fully on board with idea. I seriously can't stop with these pirate puns).

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
I'm looking forward to it! ^w^ And pirate puns RRRR the best!

I wonder what semi-steampunk means. o___o
Lol well its the gray area in which the world is still slowly transitioning into the steampunk era. So not everything will be completely technical just yet.

It's gonna be awesome!

• Thank You
What will this be placed in as far as posting-level goes?

If it's Intermediate/Adept or up, I'm potentially interested in the Navigator. Just want to find out before I invest time in thinking about a character.

Ooo! We do need a navigator!

What will this be placed in as far as posting-level goes?

If it's Intermediate/Adept or up, I'm potentially interested in the Navigator. Just want to find out before I invest time in thinking about a character.
You're right on spot about the writing level. I usually prefer Intermediate and adept but I really have no preference.

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
I'm just a douche and have gotten interested in too many RP's only to be disappointed in the writing level -- so I'm just asking outright. ^^;

I may make a CS, though. Yay, writing level!

I'm excited for this news too! >w<

Either would be fun. But my vote is leaning towards conventional, as it's been a while since I've been on the seas rather than the air. ;3

Since this is semi steampunk its going to be a conventional ship. Our first adventure is actually trying to obtain an airship ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.