Steampunk, Fantasy & Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RustyFable

Original poster
Hello Iwaku,

I'm glad to say that I've managed to settle into my college dorm without much trouble, and while I'm nervous about classes starting next week I wanted a way that I'd be able to blow off steam and get my mind off classes when I'm not out around campus or hanging out with other people. So I decided I post an interest check before I head to the mess hall. I'm going to add more details later on, but primarily I'm thinking something that is primarily set in steampunk, merging with fantasy and have pirates as well. While I haven't got anything set in stone, I'd love to get peoples input as to what they'd enjoy seeing in such a case if I were to start an OOC thread.

Cheers,

Rusty

Reactions: espoir
i might be interested :3 will there be multiple races to choose from besides human?

Yeah. Not positive on what. Depends on how many take an interest. At the moment I'm thinking just the major 4; Human, Elf, Orc and Dwarf. If more people become interested than nearly anything would be welcome so long as they've got a sturdy backstory and aren't OP.

Reactions: simbataco
slightly interested will there be really FC or anime ?

Either or, I like to give people the option.

hmm okay still slightly interested

Okay, I'm working it out as people ask questions. The story would start off on a cruise of shorts; a ship rather like the 1920's with 1st, 2nd & 3rd class respectively. The collection of characters would all be heading to a newly founded nation; I'm thinking a large Roman/German-ish imperial nation has fallen and launched the oldest continent into a fractured misshapen map where revolution, pirates, and wars constantly start and end. Most likely it'd be between three City-States or perhaps nations depending on what people are more interested in seeing.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey~hey~^^!!

Hmmmm... interesting.

Sooooo... like is this RP's major charrie plot one where we would play regular~ish people getting attacked by pirates?!

But! Regular rundown: what is posting level, post frequency, max. number of RPers, can we play multi charries, is there dice/stats use?

Thanks ya ;DD

Hey~hey~^^!!

Hmmmm... interesting.

Sooooo... like is this RP's major charrie plot one where we would play regular~ish people getting attacked by pirates?!

But! Regular rundown: what is posting level, post frequency, max. number of RPers, can we play multi charries, is there dice/stats use?

Thanks ya ;DD

Took me a moment, I'll answer in order. There will definitely be an aspect of pirates, as for how, when and where I'm not positive yet. As for posting frequency I'd say at least once if not twice a week, ideally letting two other people post before you reply to one. Playing multiple characters seems fine to me. Not positive for how many people will be let in. As for dice and stats no. I want this to have as much room for creative as possible without getting excessive. If I missed or failed to address something feel free to let me know.

K thanks for answers~^^ Will wait on OoC then!

you had me at romans and city-states..... o_o definitely interested now lol

Steampunk fantasy is my jam! I've been sitting on a steampunk-type witch character for a while, which might not fit exactly right (especially since she's not the alchemy type, it's more of a spirit work fusion), but I'm down.

Reactions: simbataco
Status
Not open for further replies.