3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, medieval, scifi, romance and action!

ALL THE -PUNK GENRES
Hey folks, Lurcolm here. I've got a very specific itch I want scratched right now, and it involves gears, clockwork, coal, and brass. Or alternatively: Chitin, claws, venom and stem cells. Or both!

Now, I'm leaving a few roughly sketched out plots I like, but feel free to talk to me about custom plots!

Two very important things you need to know about me:

I nag and I talk a lot of lewd. The former is very easily avoided by just telling me to shut the fuck up, and the latter is only added so you understand if I give some compliments in the far crass spectrum simply because I like having that unique charm. It works most time, up until it doesn't. Then it gives me problems.

Again, if you don't want me to do that, just notify me beforehand? That's less than fifty words for a healthy roleplaying relationship!

...And read the rules. Just saying.

• Okay, so I'm used to a very good Rper, bless her evil little laugh. I expect quality posts of at least a hundred-ish words, and you should expect the same from me. Okay?
  • With that being said, that's not set in stone. I just want something to work with.
  • Worldbuilding isn't a must, but a very preferred
  • PM me with RP requests. It's just easier for me.
  • I'm a very to-the-point guy, and I tend to get suspicious easily, too. So please, just do me a favour and state very clearly what your intentions are for contacting me? Don't bother with that formality bullshit, we're both proper adults who come here for writing.
  • That said, be nice and i'll be nice back. I like talking to my partners and building friendships to them.
  • I'm from South Africa. Looking for someone from here too, since i'm to date the only South African on this website that I know of. I'd like to change that. I'm from Gauteng, for those who actually live here and read this.

So I decided to go ambigious as fuck with the plots and (usually) unclear whether or not it's biopunk, steampunk or both. This is simply because I want you to contribute too. This is a jointed effort, after all.

Oh, and I prefer MxF with my guys being male, but honestly? If you want something else, i'm more than up to try. Just don't expect romance with MxM, or at least with that off the table at the beginning

Just a strange little thing that popped in my head the other day:

My character is either a scientist, tinker, lifecrafter or other such smarty-smart things. Yours is a vampire. My guy stumbled on yours by chance feeding. Whatever happens next depends on the two personalities, really.

either of our characfters are poor/of common birth. They steal something nice and expensive from wherever it is they work, but they get caught. They try to escape, but gets cornered with the other's character in vicinity. This character is of the higher classes.

the higher class saves the lower class, but there's a debt to be payed now.

Either one of our characters are ambassadors for a widely different and alien land. The other's character is some sort of noble/blue blood/leader of this strange land.

Preferably, romance blossoms.