Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Horror
Serei stood back and put her hands on her hips, admiring her handiwork. The entire end wall of the inn had been plastered in notices informing people of her need for an accomplice. She was going to delve into the inner district of Abandon, and due to the rumours that had spread through this area like a plague, she decided it safest to take someone with her.

She moved over to the barkeep and dropped a small bag of coins into his hand to cover the rent of the wall, and her evening meal. Now there was nothing to do but count her remaining money and wait for a response. She had written that people should meet her at the bar or tell the barkeep that they were interested in the proposal, so she should be sought out.

Nemo wandered down a semi-busy street, his steampunk dog, Silas following in suit. As they walked, they passed by a bar, something on the ground caught his eye, a single flyer lay there. Silas walked over and picked it up in it's mouth and walked over to Nemo, handing it to him. He took a look at it, reading the paper carefully, then looked at Silas. "Seems like someone is in need of assistance. Should we go?" he asked. The steampunk mutt gave a raw bark and Nemo smiled and patted the dog on the head. "Alright then, lets go." With that, the two headed towards the door of the bar and walked inside.

Looking around, he searched for a spot to sit, and upon finding a seat in the corner, he went to go sit. Silas followed him, hopping up to sit in the seat next to him, looking around. Silas spotted a girl sitting at the bar a few seats down, and tilted his head a bit. Nemo on the other hand, was sitting in his seat, and when asked for something to drink, he responded with "Water is all, thanks" as he looked at the Flyer that was found outside.

((Sorry for not posting. I read it and couldn't come up with a response cos I had like 5 mins before I had to go, then I completely forgot about it.))

Serei's head snapped around. She could feel someone looking at her and usually when they do that it's in a hostile way. She stared intently at the observer. "Well? What are you looking at me for?" A plate of food was placed next to her but she ignored it, waiting for an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.