2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
The infamous Steam summer sale is currently underway, do you have your eye on anything? If you've already bought some, share your haul!

I personally, finally, bought Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'm really excited to start playing this weekend. I'm also considering getting some expansion packs for Planet Zoo. It's one of my favorite sim games. ^^

just bought little inferno, the expression amrilato, and saya no uta, but I'm still looking for other stuff to get and other games to play. i might buy metro redux bc I have the original versions of the games and should probably get the better versions lmao.

I'm currently addicted to Don't Starve Together, so naturally I bought a lot of the DLCs, which are really just cosmetic changes.

I snagged a fantasy resource pack for my RPGMaker MV engine! I have yet to use it though, because until I finish my personal sprites for the world I want to use, I'm kind of.... just sitting on it.

And to be honest, I'm debating on making all my own assets from scratch, so.... yeah there's that.... But it was cheap! I love the Summer Sale so much! Here's the first row of my character sprites for Aulo~

1.png

I...actually also bought Red Dead 2 this weekend lol. Been really enjoying it!

I also snagged Gmod finally, Omori, Gris (which I played a yearish ago on the switch but wanted to get again), The Long Dark, and Lost Ember. I probably spent too much but I Do Not Care. I have my eyes on Stray, but I don't know if I want to buy it before it comes out. I should probably wait for reviews.