STEAM SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a game or two for some friends. Bought myself Insurgency and 7 Days to Die.

Here in freedom land it's a monopoly or whatever. I'm happy if speed test tells me that it's up to 3mbps. Upload has been 50+ after switching to a new ISP though.
Holyshit. What ISP did you switch to and how much?

And I'd saved some money in savings specifically for the Steam summer sale... ... ...about three hundred dollars saved up over the course of a year. Just in case. . . .

Assassin's Creed III
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Metro 2033 redux
Metro 2033: Last Light redux
Metal Gear Rising
Mount & Blade: Warband
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (in cart)
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (in cart)
Final Fantasy III (in cart)
The Fall (in cart)
Deus Ex: The Fall (in cart)
Fallout 3 goty (in cart)
This War of Mine (in cart)
I Am Bread (in cart)
Thief (in cart)

I've already beaten Black Ops II. Second play through on harder difficulty is commencing nicely. ...absolutely destroyed Metro 2033 in a single glorious all night journey through the murky rotten depths of the mutated and foreign world of the Metro in the truly bleak world of a post apocalyptic Moscow. . . I've to much god damned time on my hands.

Edit: And note I've barely broken the $100 USD mark. Shoot, Black Ops and the two Metro games alone would normally push one-hundred.

Legend of Grimrock 2
Darkest Dungeon
PAYDAY 2: The OVERKILL Pack

I'm buying surprisingly little this time around.

I've only picked up Legend of Grimrock II and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition. I would've grabbed The Banner Saga a few days back, but missed it for reasons. Ah, well!

Status
Not open for further replies.