1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Steam Games

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tuxedo Mask, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Ok I checked to make sure there wasn't a thread about it already.

What Steam games does everybody play?

Turns out that unless you purchase a game from Steam (not the free ones) you can't you group chat and add friends and such. They do this to stop spammers and the like so I understand. However, that leaves me with a dilemma as now I don't know what fairly cheap game to buy in order to chat with you guys on Steam. Suggestions?

2. Gimme your Steam name, I still have some Half-Life 2's to hand out.

Unless that doesn't count either. But hey, you'll have Half-Life 2.

3. Portal 2. For SCIENCE!

4. According to this page on Steam, if you redeem a gift that activates the full account. So totally hit me up Gibs!

Account Name: zelkirb

5. I want me some half life 2!

*paws at him*

Btw i got terraria killing floor tf2 obviously and the killing floor bonus game

6. I'll take Half-Life 2. My steam handle is Butterflyzilla. GIVE ME THAT GAME, DEAD!

Also there's, like, two threads for Steam stuff.

7. I have all of the Orange Box games (the Half Lifes, Portal, TF2...), Armed and Dangerous, the Freedom Force games aaand Darksiders. :]

Steam name is andisaurusrex for anyone who wants it.