Steam and Hellfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technical difficulties.

Moving post from today to early tomorrow.

@Jet Jaguar what do you mean? Can you not see my picture or that I should find a new picture?

*Important Question*

Should Raiders be involved? Perhaps some occasional human opponents to spice things up?
Yes, all my yes. More people to kill :)

Just occurred that I don't have a name for the currency in the world.

If y'all got any ideas, feel free to come up with it.

One unit will have the same value as the United States Dollar.

RP will be up later tomorrow.

Curtz, Lax, Dor (door), Anix (ahniks), Oprix, Ruxz(rooks), Diant, Emerak, Jate(ja tay), Golk, Sivix(see viks)

Some of my suggestions. Pronunciation in parentheses.

Killing a man will probably provoke Enki into attacking.

Are you sure that's the intro you want to go with?

Killing a man will probably provoke Enki into attacking.

Are you sure that's the intro you want to go with?
Nobody saw Lucif stab the man (maybe Enki). But remember, Lucif is a professional. I believe he can hold his own against Enki.

@Dahrinn THERE! The dead man is now legal prey for Lucif....please don't start a fight, I really don't wanna die/kill a character so early

Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't let Lucif just kill a guy, but since he had legal reason to, Enki can let it slide.

Forgot to say James is accepted.

Everyone who knows that the thread is up type "Trombone."

Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't let Lucif just kill a guy, but since he had legal reason to, Enki can let it slide.
Ok, no problem. I will keep in mind to drag my victims into a dark corner before violently poking them with sharp objects :)

Oooh, Trombone. Can I get a link to the IC?

Completely missed that. Will have a post up soon.

Also, I had an idea for the construction of an anti-dragon harpoon.

<========(∆

= Is the shaft.
∆ Is a charge made from blastite.
( Is a rounded dome.
< Is the point.

The charge is held in place by a mechanism at the dome. At the pull of a trigger, the charge activates and explodes. The recoil plunges the harpoon down, hopefully into a dragon's weak spot. A harpoon can usually only last a few times before breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.