Stealing the shout box for the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izurich

Pikaface
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Space Fantasy, Magical
Ahem... Greetings and salutations, Iwaku!

Name's Calvin, yo. a dude of 22 years old and counting, nice to meet ya! I have been roleplaying for about 3 - 4 years, not exactly a veteran, but not a complete newbie either. :)I still have much to learn and Iwaku looks like the perfect place to unleash my creativity!
-
First and foremost, I LOVE Fantasy Roleplays. Magic, swords, dragons, castles, grand hall, gothic dresses, from light and fluffy, elegant and poise, to grim dark and extreme, as long as it's Fantasy, I love them all. I had done my fair share of mature roleplays.

Science-Fiction comes second, I can juggle between the two, and finally, I'm not very fond of Slice-of-life RPs, but if the plot's interesting enough, I will consider it. :)

I am at GMT+7, which is at the South Eastern part of Asia, so if you're American, your day = my night, vice versa. :D
-
I mostly RP female PCs and use female avatars. Most people that I've RP-ed with in the past thought I was female until I told them otherwise. Is my writing really look feminine? Apparently yes to them, I think it's my love of emoticons that caused this.

Also, English is NOT my first language so expect silly grammar and vocabulary mistakes sometimes, I will try my best to keep it to a minimum, but nothing beats being a first speaker. :( Envy...
-
I'd like to see deep intriguing plots here in Iwaku, I have a few ideas planned and I'm thinking of bringing my friends here. :D
-
Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? The latter, now if the question was "Mountains and breezes or shade and air-conditioning?", it'll be much harder to answer for me.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Neko Miko Reimu~ Aishiteru~

Alright, that's all folks! I'll be creating my character, PM people to brew some plots, and generally have a jolly time here!

Reactions: Watase Yu
Hey Cal, and i hope you don't mind me calling you that. Seriously just tell me if you mind. Welcome to Iwaku. This place is awesome man you should bring your friends. I mean i don't wanna rush you but, heck you might as well. Seriously if you mind me calling you cal just tell me. im in between noob and padawan in the RP ranks. You were right this is the perfect place to learn Cal. Really bro do you mind me calling you that. I mean just tell me i won't be hurt. Fantasy is dope and one of my favorites as well. Your english almost seems flawless and i would kill to learn another language other then black people slang. well if you wanna rp hit my inbox with some ideas. Have fun Cal.......Okay i get i'll just stop calling you Cal.....from now on strictly Calvin.....i can tell that you do mind......ps Asia is awesome i plan on going soon

Reactions: Izurich
Thank you for the warm welcome, Bucky!

You can call me Cal, or by my username instead, up to you. :D

Oh not at all! To see my introduction thread replied to just moments after posting it? You made my day! Or night, since it's night here atm. :P

This is the first time another grown man has told me i made his day ....or night.....so thats a milestone. seee iwaku is breaking records already

Yo, Calvin! Welcome to the site, man! Don't worry too much about grammar mistakes and the like, you're already doing better than a lot of the native speakers :rotfl:I'm sure you'll fit right in!

• Love
Welcome to the family, Calvin! I'm so excited that you love fantasy as much (or maybe even more :O ) as I do! I hope you make lots of friends and tons of happy memories here. Happy Rp'ing!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.