Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, Medieval/Low-Tech, Mystery, Post-Apocalyptic, Slice of Life, and Supernatural.
Let's all share how we like our steaks cooked.

I like mine done medium well. It's not about the texture for me so much as the taste. I just like those tasty carcinogens and smoky notes. Well done steaks tend to lose all the nice meaty tastes though, so I like to keep it medium well.

How about you all?

Medium rare for sure! Any more and the steak is ruined, burnt, de-juiced, criminally abused, kaput.

Reactions: Vii
Medium rare for sure! Any more and the steak is ruined, burnt, de-juiced, criminally abused, kaput.

Truly, this is the superior opinion. This is big brain thoughts, mmkay

• Thank You
Reactions: Astoria and Vii
Agreed. Medium rare is the best.

I am over here on medium rare. 🤔 Flavor and texture wise is just the best all around.

When I was a kid my mom would usually order for me, and she would make sure mine is well done because she hates any kind of pink meat. As I grew older I started trying to eat it medium-well, and I liked it better so I stuck with it for a while. Then up until recently I would eat it medium. But recently I went out for my birthday and the steak was medium-rare, but I thought I would give it a try anyway and I loved it.

Long story short, I like it medium rare but I'll also eat it medium. Sorry for the babbling, I get a bit carried away sometimes aha